Embarrasing

4 minutes ago, honest owl said:

Considering the team we have turned out and the one Bolton have !!

Some of these need offloading before the window closes while we can still get a fee for them  , not interested imo

Yes, about to say the same, scary

Just got back in car I walked after the third ( about 65 minutes )

i have no idea what our game plan was tonight.

yet again we spent the whole game tip tapping about at the back occasionally getting the ball to our deep midfield only to go back again.

rhodes spent all night looking for runs with his hands on their air shouting for the ball. No service to him. God knows what he would have done because he looked completely isolated on his own.

winnal couldn't trap a bag of cement tonight.

and we have been murdered by pace. Bolton constantly got round the back of us if they could have crossed they could have had a hat full.

i don't get how teams can get round back of us when we sit deep and we can never figure out how to get round the back of them.

oh yeah try instead of just waiting for an openimgbto

he gift wrapped.

( I'm fully aware fakes not over and this could finish 3-3 ) 

I am afraid it is looking like a long and very disappointing season. Last year was a serious opportunity we totally fluffed. It in other words, we wimped out. So far this season it is poor. Sadly, it looks like major changes and re-building although we have a strong squad that with good leadership is capable of success. 

15 minutes ago, alanharper said:

Bit embarrassing to start a thread titled Embarrassing but not being able to actually spell the word embarrassing to be honest. 

Bit embarrassing, our team paying wages to players who clearly aren't trying 

sorry I didn't spell check it 

8 minutes ago, Vic Flange said:

Stats say it all 22shots only 5 on target compared to their 11 with 5 on target. Striker's,  what striker's. At least Rhodes has managed to hit the orange bag.:wacko:

yeah that sitting back in defence works obviously...I use the word obviously because I expect you to understand what it means

3 minutes ago, Lincs Owl said:

Amazing how the Chesterfield result didn't matter because it was only the League cup.  But when we lose in it, Carlos has lost the plot again.  Fickle fans.

Chesterfield result didn't matter, nor does this one, except we played a strong team who should have been capable of winning comfortably ....should have played the juniors.

Carlos has lost the plot again....

Again? do you mean this sort of thing happens quite a lot?