Rhodes to L**ds??

57 minutes ago, just visiting said:

Who said owt about paying treble? If it was treble that value I think we'd move on, he's not worth that. £5m tops for me.

Cellino balls that transfer up and tried to save face by questioning his mentally, FF, rightly, told him to do one (in Italian, I guess).

£5m in your dreams, that would be a complete low ball never mind "tops"

Edited by Bluesteel

1 hour ago, Jamie_W said:

Because the purchase apparently used up all out available funds when we already have a load of strikers and big holes elsewhere.

I don't believe a word of it.

I reckon it's more a negotiating stance if / when the situation arises and to dispel the idea because it's us we will pay over the odds.

Oldest negotiating ploy in the world.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bigthinrob said:

I don't believe a word of it.

I reckon it's more a negotiating stance if / when the situation arises and to dispel the idea because it's us we will pay over the odds.

Oldest negotiating ploy in the world.

Surely at some point we are running into FFP issues at some point though

1 minute ago, NYCOWL said:

Surely at some point we are running into FFP issues at some point though

Nah Remember that Viv Nicholson bird from years ago.

Won the Pools and her catchphrase was "Spend Spend Spend".

Didn't do her any harm spending like crazy.

Well actually she blued the lot, ended up penniless, went into a spiral of depression and either topped herself or died through malnutrition.

"I'm reviewing the situation"

"I think i'd better think it out again".

Ron Moody as Fagin in Oliver!!

1 hour ago, just visiting said:

Who said owt about paying treble? If it was treble that value I think we'd move on, he's not worth that. £5m tops for me.

Cellino balls that transfer up and tried to save face by questioning his mentally, FF, rightly, told him to do one (in Italian, I guess).

Really? In a transfer market where Championship players like Hogan, Murphy and Clucas command fees of £10-12m, you don't think Forestieri is worth more than £5m? Good luck with that...

• Like 1

I doubt this would move would happen but if it did I don't think it would be end of the world . This is my major and only gripe about the way the club is run . Our signings and and tactics don't marry up . Didn't need to Sign JR in my opinion, CCs way of playing just leaves him isolated 

4 hours ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

If we can recoup the supposed fee we paid then it is a no brainer for me. It hasn't worked out for Rhodes here and that money could be used very wisely. 

Could be.....but will it be??