Rhodes to L**ds??

17 minutes ago, just visiting said:

We may not even replace him like for like.

The managers preferred system is 4-3-3, for that reason I think we may be looking for an attacking left sided player. FF would fit that system perfectly.

Forestieri        Saiz         Aloiski

As a front three would make me very happy.

So after rejecting the chance to buy him for £3m a couple of years ago because he apparently didn't have the right mentality to play for Leeds,  you'd happily now pay treble that even after his mentality/attitude has been severely questioned after a couple of notable off field incidents? Leedsonomics 

26 minutes ago, alanharper said:

So after rejecting the chance to buy him for £3m a couple of years ago because he apparently didn't have the right mentality to play for Leeds,  you'd happily now pay treble that even after his mentality/attitude has been severely questioned after a couple of notable off field incidents? Leedsonomics 

Who said owt about paying treble? If it was treble that value I think we'd move on, he's not worth that. £5m tops for me.

Cellino balls that transfer up and tried to save face by questioning his mentally, FF, rightly, told him to do one (in Italian, I guess).

• Haha 1

I think we may sell Rhodes and at leeds he would probably score lots of goals , firstly they would actually play him , secondly not only play him but actually play to his strengths we do not , it would be sad if he went but at the moment neither party is benefiting from the arrangement hopefully it happens in time so we can 're invest the money 

6 minutes ago, just visiting said:

Who said owt about paying treble? If it was treble that value I think we'd move on, he's not worth that. £5m tops for me.

Cellino balls that transfer up and tried to save face by questioning his mentally, FF, rightly, told him to do one (in Italian, I guess).

You'll be moving on then. No way on gods green earth does DC sell FF for £5m 

• Like 1

Guest We Shall Overcome
2 minutes ago, just visiting said:

Go back under your Stone you sad gityou are only on here because you think you might have a bob or two to spend,  our Chairman and more importantly his Missis and kids think, Fernando is priceless, so that's you Paupers Facked.as for £5million it just shows your low intelligence.PS that's probably all you lot will see of the transfer fee.

40 minutes ago, just visiting said:

Now that teams know Leeds have got a good deal for wood the players Leeds want will also shoot up in price.

If you want NUHIU it's 9 million min to you sir ...hes a international player too .