Fulham Tho!

I think you look at that Fulham side and see how much pace there is and think there always gunna be a threat....  today showed you need a bit more than pace and it's not the answer to everything 

I thought they looked pretty ordinary to be fair.  They did threaten on the break occasionally but their finishing in the final third was dire and they had too many misplaced passes.  I wonder what the mood is like on their fans forum!

6 hours ago, Gresh said:

I thought they looked pretty ordinary to be fair.  They did threaten on the break occasionally but their finishing in the final third was dire and they had too many misplaced passes.  I wonder what the mood is like on their fans forum!

In semi-meltdown on Fulham Web. Many of their fans beginning to question abilities of their manager, SJ, and their recruitment. Does all this sound familiar?

Edited by Beauchief Owl
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Beauchief Owl said:

In semi-meltdown on Fulham Web. Many of their fans beginning to question abilities of their manager, SJ, and their recruitment. Does all this sound familiar?

To think I was advocating SJ for manager a week or so ago. Please feel free to ignore any opinion I have in the future.

1 hour ago, Beauchief Owl said:

Ha ha, yeah. Fickle game this football.