Do we all feel a bit better now?

Yes. Much happier

Today just backs up the frustrations that a lot of fans have been feeling. Nobody hates Carlos or any of the players, nobody wants them to fail to support some hidden hate fuelled agenda.

Everybody knows that Wednesday are capable of good, professional performances like today and capable of good results, but for 6 games we've been scratching our heads wondering why a team with so much talent can't get out of its own half.

the 2nd half against Sunderland was hopefully a turning point and we'll see more of the same from now on, starting with a comprehensive hammering of Burton, we owe them a couple after last year 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Ronio said:

One defeat in five is considered a poor start?

First win in 7 today.

Depends how full your glass is. Think until the 2nd half on Wednesday night, the "poor start" was as much about the performances as the results.

Hopefully a corner has been turned and we can have another winning run 

4 minutes ago, Lee A said:

First win in 7 today.

Depends how full your glass is. Think until the 2nd half on Wednesday night, the "poor start" was as much about the performances as the results.

Hopefully a corner has been turned and we can have another winning run 

All about perceptions and that.  

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying we've had a great start, but it's not exactly been a poor start either, in the literal sense. 

Had we lost today and in the last game against Sunderland I would definitely agree regarding the comment about a poor start. 

Under the circumstances this past month, I think we have done very well.  

Just now, Ronio said:

All about perceptions and that.  

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying we've had a great start, but it's not exactly been a poor start either, in the literal sense. 

Had we lost today and in the last game against Sunderland I would definitely agree regarding the comment about a poor start. 

Under the circumstances this past month, I think we have done very well.  

I think the team have shown what the fans would have wanted them to, backs against the wall, a lot of questions and criticism coming their way , they responded against Sunderland to an extent and they've backed it up today.

Not made it easy to give them credit at times recently, but this week I agree, done very well. 

Huge win. Cannot be underestimated - we needed that and it was against a top team. Credit to the Manager and the players - im sure they will have felt the pressure. 

Still not convinced overall with us and our tactics. I don't mind us being pragmatic against teams like Fulham away but I want us to adopt a 4-3-3 in more games and play an expansive game.

Anyway, onwards and upwards. Hope to see Kieran Lee back shortly and we could do with bringing a couple in prior to the end of the window.

55 minutes ago, Baggys battle bus said:

After a poor start to the season once again. Have we all got a smiley face again tonite. I know it's not the total end to our problems , but it's a start . Well done to the team and Carlos today, and of course to the surperb Massive. WAWAW !!!!

I feel a million times better, double that cause I'm on the pop celebrating

24 minutes ago, Lee A said:

Yes. Much happier

Today just backs up the frustrations that a lot of fans have been feeling. Nobody hates Carlos or any of the players, nobody wants them to fail to support some hidden hate fuelled agenda.

Everybody knows that Wednesday are capable of good, professional performances like today and capable of good results, but for 6 games we've been scratching our heads wondering why a team with so much talent can't get out of its own half.

the 2nd half against Sunderland was hopefully a turning point and we'll see more of the same from now on, starting with a comprehensive hammering of Burton, we owe them a couple after last year 

Agree with this. Negativity born mostly out of frustration. But for a glaring headed miss by JR v QPR and any number of opportunities missed v Sunderland we could easily have started with 6 points from our first 2 home games and the mood would be totally different on here...