Daniel Pudil

Excellent again. Deserves a huge amount of credit for his performances recently especially because he's playing out of position. Had taken quite a bit of stick but was quality against Sunderland and today he's really stepped up to the mark. Well done Danny, rate win that we're up and running. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Two excellent games at CB.

Good player but tires at left back when we invite teams on to us and/or is left exposed by players in front of him.

Edited by Flat Owl

5 minutes ago, Flat Owl said:

Two excellent games at CB.

Good player but tires at left back when we invite teams on to us and/or is left exposed by players in front of him.

Agreed. With Fox + Reach as options at LB I'd prefer him to stay at CB now. He's improving and getting more confident at the position, and if this Portuguese guy doesn't pan out at least we can keep him there for the season.

I think we all expected him to fail at CB , and in truth what's he done wrong ? He looks fit , assured on the ball and stood up against 2 good sides in Sunderland and Fulham 

1 minute ago, WayneTheOwl said:

Looks 10x better than he does at left back. His performances have probably saved Chansiri a few quid now as I can't see us getting another CB in with the new loan signing here as well. 

Gather from those there that he was the best player on Wednesday night

2 minutes ago, Pulcinella said:

Then maybe we need a new LB not a CB

I think ur Reyt, Pudils not as young as he once was and maybe it saves his legs a bit at centre half 

but to be honest I've got high hopes for Fox, I know he's been inconsistent but I think he'll settle and be a good player