OMDT Fulham -V- Wednesday

5 minutes ago, Portugal Owl said:

Great result. Listened to second half On I Follow. Sounded like we deserved it and second half performance was very good. But all that negative stuff from some of the Owlstalkers takes a bit of the shine off the victory. Winning away at Fulham is not down to good luck. It is down to good play and good management. Well done team and well done Coach.

Please don't be positive 

Great result and well deserved.  Started to come together in the 2nd half against Sunderland and took that in to todays game.

On another note, I thought we'd sold our ticket allocation, the away end was empty behind the goal.

13 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Would you rather we lose not to paper over the cracks? 

It's one game. Shouldn't/doesn't change people's opinions.

I'm always happy to be proved wrong. If you think I want us to fail then you couldn't be more wrong.

5 minutes ago, Mr. Wednesday said:

Btw, mi'lord who was that hot girl in what the match day OP? She might just be our new lucky charm? :columbo::stuwinky::manager:

Do pay attention Mr Wednesday!

She's the lucky totem dating way back!

I also want to suggest some new matchday crumpet.

There is a logic to this so bear with me.

The Wednesdays climb back from the depths to the top table and consolidation 1979-85 coincided with the airing of the Dukes of Hazzard.

All hail the return of Daisy Duke.

Owlstalk OMDT mascot and  saviour of Wednesday's 2017-2018  season. 

• Like 1

Missed all of end of first and all se ond half due to hospital dash with old fella.....overjoyed to walk out of the Pilgrim with a win showing on phone..... Gerrin !!!!!!!

I know we rely on the old lucky dump, but I'll still ask the old fella to keel over every matchday...just incase its a lucky omen !!! lol

• Like 1

Guest gizowl

Massive result today, patched up back four, feared the worst, credit to everyone, well chuffed, match Burton physically next week and we should win that and l  will call that an acceptable start, as I said after Sunderland, we need a similar player to Bannan, to help him out, and cover if he is injured at some point, God forbid. WAWAW. 

4 minutes ago, quinnssweetshop said:

Missed all of end of first and all se ond half due to hospital dash with old fella.....overjoyed to walk out of the Pilgrim with a win showing on phone..... Gerrin !!!!!!!

I know we rely on the old lucky dump, but I'll still ask the old fella to keel over every matchday...just incase its a lucky omen !!! lol

Hope your old fella is OK mate..........................

Edited by asteener1867