OMDT Fulham -V- Wednesday

2 minutes ago, LiamK2292 said:

Great result but it papers over cracks.

Why is that ?

we've had a great week 

Decent result and performance against Sunderland signed a centre half and topped it with a fabulous away win 

If thats papering over the cracks get me some of that paper 

1 minute ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

Reyt result.

back it up at Burton and it's actually a decentish start

Ironically it would be. 

If you factor in the fact we've come back twice in a row to get at least a point, then it certainly throws into doubt the suggestion that the team have given up on the manager, 

I've been working all bleeding day... Didn't even get to listen to most of the game, let alone see what you mad b***ards thought of it...

But I did here the boys bringing it home in the last 10 minutes in the car... Get in!!!

Had a sneaky feeling we might pull it off today, COME ON YOU BLUE (and a bit of) WHITE WIZARDS!!!

Great result. Listened to second half On I Follow. Sounded like we deserved it and second half performance was very good. But all that negative stuff from some of the Owlstalkers takes a bit of the shine off the victory. Winning away at Fulham is not down to good luck. It is down to good play and good management. Well done team and well done Coach.

• Like 1

A fantastic much needed win and clean sheet.

Wow! Never saw that coming after our start to the season and with centre back shortage. Really glad Fletcher started and got a goal. I've been saying for quite a while that Fletcher should be our main striker. Delighted for him but even more delighted for our travelling fans and for Carlos. Yes, Carlos has been saying under pressure but the best way to react is too price us wrong, my self included. Well done, Wednesday, no idea what the performance was like but most important was the points and clean sheet. Now our season can really begin. Happy to be proved wrong, happy Owls tonight. Now let's bring in what we need before the window closes and climb that table. Btw, mi'lord who was that hot girl in what the match day OP? She might just be our new lucky charm? :columbo::stuwinky::manager:

4 minutes ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

Reyt result.

back it up at Burton and it's actually a decentish start

This is part of what I've been saying, do the dogged, turgid defensive football away to the tough teams, then go and get suck in at home, up the tempo and have real go from the off against the burtons if Carlos can get it into his head to balance the two, we're going to be challenging. This along was my main annoyance with CC's game management, we've brought some Cb cover in now, so let's go out and play some football against the weaker teams we should be. 

6 minutes ago, Flat Owl said:

Professional job.

Very professional ...last 15 minutes was text book

CC will have been chuffed with that - and (without getting into the for and against argument) he deserves credit - they looked like a very well coached Wednesday team in that period.

11 minutes ago, LiamK2292 said:

Great result but it papers over cracks.

Nah...Maybe we rode it a bit first half..But Sunderland rode theirs for 30 minutes second half on Wednesday night...Its football

Cracking second half for Wednesday today, cracking result, and held out comfortably...Have a day off and enjoy a win mate