FF to Brighton

1 hour ago, SiJ said:

So...a 26 page thread dedicated to the fact that someone lumped some money on him moving to Brighton. 

Perhaps he might be off at the end of the window, but that appears to be all conjecture and speculation at the moment. 

Time to get him back into the fold in any event. Waste of time having a player like that on your books and not getting him involved now. He's had his punishment and hopefully, he's learnt a lesson. 

We shall see. 

Not really sij, i'm not a gambler. Just know there's a few on here that like a bet. I'm sure know ones gambled the family silver on it happening!

Just passing on information from someone that knows him. Right or wrong. Plus its been talked about by BHFC fans since last saturday. Lkke you said, it may or may not happen. Whats important is 3 points today and if he plays get behind him and the lads. UTO.

11 minutes ago, AtkinsonsBarmyArmy said:

Not really sij, i'm not a gambler. Just know there's a few on here that like a bet. I'm sure know ones gambled the family silver on it happening!

Just passing on information from someone that knows him. Right or wrong. Plus its been talked about by BHFC fans since last saturday. Lkke you said, it may or may not happen. Whats important is 3 points today and if he plays get behind him and the lads. UTO.

Seems like a lot of people "know" him. 

Having perused Twitter a bit since this came up, it appears that most were only talking about it as a rumour started on a few forums. 

Perhaps they will come in for him and frankly, if Nando wants out, the sensible thing is for him to depart. However, if he is still committed, and wants to stay, then I have no problem with him sticking around. 

A fit, properly motivated FF is an asset to any club. Would be nice if the rumor and innuendo around him would die down, though that appears to be wishful thinking. 

Edited by SiJ

3 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Seems like a lot of people "know" him. 

Having perused Twitter a bit since this came up, it appears that most were only talking about it as a rumour started on a few forums. 

Perhaps they will come in for him and frankly, if Nando wants out, the sensible thing is for him to depart. However, if he is still committed, and wants to stay, then I have no problem with him sticking around. 

A fit, properly motivated FF is an asset to any club. Would be nice if the rumor and innuendo around him would die down, though that appears to be wishful thinking. 

Seems that way sij. I dont personally. Never met the him. I dont do twitter, facebook, and all the other social media outlets, so dont know whats been said on twitter. Apart from OT of course. I will reserve judgment next time and not post until its on skysports news, saxondale has confirmed medical or penguin has made guest appearence and given us some breaking news. Only joking lads. lol. Onwards & Upwards.

This is a weird one. @Grandad mentioned he was as likely to be playing for Brighton today as for us. Whilst I thought that to be ludicrous due to a) FF not being premiership quality, b) FF not fitting a 442 formation and c) why would Brighton want him... I held back due to Grandad not being a rumor monger/BS spreader and I value many of his updates and posts. 

Then this thread popped up and gathered momentum I began doubting my original thoughts. 

Hope if he plays today he plays  well so we can try and move on. Putting behind the "his minds not on it" or "lack of commitment" style comments. 

That said - I dont care care if he stays or goes, the club will remain and whichever situation, unlike the darker days of old, I trust the club to do the right thing and move on. I just hope it stops the drama soon, and the drama we see here isn't impacting the squad.

Guest timrud
1 hour ago, Philb125 said:

This is a weird one. @Grandad mentioned he was as likely to be playing for Brighton today as for us. Whilst I thought that to be ludicrous due to a) FF not being premiership quality, b) FF not fitting a 442 formation and c) why would Brighton want him... I held back due to Grandad not being a rumor monger/BS spreader and I value many of his updates and posts. 

Then this thread popped up and gathered momentum I began doubting my original thoughts. 

Hope if he plays today he plays  well so we can try and move on. Putting behind the "his minds not on it" or "lack of commitment" style comments. 

That said - I dont care care if he stays or goes, the club will remain and whichever situation, unlike the darker days of old, I trust the club to do the right thing and move on. I just hope it stops the drama soon, and the drama we see here isn't impacting the squad.

Grandad loves to be the centre of attention

1 hour ago, Holmowl said:

Very telling comment by Adam Reach this morning in the Star.

"When he does turn up and perform he is a handful..."

http://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-wednesday/sheffield-wednesday-owls-expect-big-fernando-forestieri-response-1-8710365

You sense the squad's frustration with the whole situation. 

He's the most talented player in the squad, but sadly it seems like there is a bit of baggage which comes with that talent. 

On his day there isn't a better player at this level. The problem can be getting him on the pitch and making sure his head is in the right place. 

Hopefully today he will start and prove a point. 

If he came and played at his maximum every week he'd be a Premier League regular, the guy is a star when he's on his day and our fans don't seem to appreciate that.

Get him on the left of a 4-3-3 and watch him fly. Hope we do it today actually, mix it up and get at Fulham.

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, SiJ said:

http://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-wednesday/sheffield-wednesday-owls-expect-big-fernando-forestieri-response-1-8710365

He's the most talented player in the squad, but sadly it seems like there is a bit of baggage which comes with that talent. 

On his day there isn't a better player at this level. The problem can be getting him on the pitch and making sure his head is in the right place. 

I expect we will see a reaction today, as we did each time he was dropped last season.

1 hour ago, SiJ said:

Those "on his day" days are getting further apart.

Preston

Udders

Udders

Burton

Norwich

Leeds 

Brentford

Forest

Blackburn

Birmingham

Wigan

Pretty certain we will see him firing today though. He does tend to react when he feels agreived.