Adam Reach

54 minutes ago, BIG D said:

Well played lad. MOTM by a mile and looked well worth £5M tonight. 

F**k the haters. 

Fantastic performance once we played more attacking and he showed what an engine he has motoring up and down the line.

Bannan was my MOM but  Reach, Hunt and Hooper were excellent and I've got to say well done to Pudil who looked better than i thought he would in defence.

21 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Are you on crack ?  He put 5/6 decent balls into the box tonight 

Did he? I counted two, plus the two pull-backs to Hooper inside last ten mins. Others went long or hit first man as they invariably do.

Reach is very frustrating. We know there is a decent player in there he just doesn't show it as often as he should.

38 minutes ago, Hawkowl said:

Whoa,Whoa what tha furking talking about?

Stanningtonowl assured me ,and he knows more than most.

That Reach is absolute dog sh*t and Helan was much the better player because he ran really really fast.:tango:

What was your favourite bit tonight? Was it the adverts on the radio at half time or checking the scores on ceefax? Let's see what he does for the next few games. Everyone can have a good game every now and then. If he keeps it up good, because it's good for the team. But one good game doesn't make him a £5 mill player or are you the clown in charge of recruitment?

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

Excellent second half performance. 

Was decent first half too, as positive as ever. Problem is with Reach he needs ball early to get a run on his man and we've not done that nearly enough for him

Edited by Ash76

7 minutes ago, stanningtonowl said:

What was your favourite bit tonight? Was it the adverts on the radio at half time or checking the scores on ceefax? Let's see what he does for the next few games. Everyone can have a good game every now and then. If he keeps it up good, because it's good for the team. But one good game doesn't make him a £5 mill player or are you the clown in charge of recruitment?

Bloody hell mate lighten up.

It was a joke.

A wind up to see if you bit again.

I didn't expect you to be so sarcastic.

Actually I did, well done bate taken.

:tango::ghoulguy:

47 minutes ago, marshy said:

This totally. Although I thought he vastly improved 2nd half. I think he started to actually believe he'd got the beating of that rightback. Credit where its due. 

Think it was because we were kicking downhill. 

Seriously though I thought he was really good tonight, thought Bannan had a really good game also along with Pudil.

Edited by gableratchet

1 hour ago, BIG D said:

Well played lad. MOTM by a mile and looked well worth £5M tonight. 

F**k the haters. 

First half looked pretty much like the player he's been since he came here, couldn't put a decent cross in and didn't look confident. Second half was fantastic, was repeatedly given the ball, ran at them and put several quality balls into the box. Hope it continues!

28 minutes ago, stanningtonowl said:

https://goo.gl/images/PVrgSD