Get Carlos out of this club

Guest mrbluesky

7 minutes ago, oh_weds_we_love_you said:

It's Carlos and our performances that are spoiling it for me. I can ignore the idiots on here, but I can't ignore the dross I'm seeing Wednesday play.

Honestly if you thought last night was " dross " . You have a problem with either your eyes or your sanity or maybe both.

WTF has happened to this site.

1 minute ago, sage owl said:

Honestly if you thought last night was " dross " . You have a problem with either your eyes or your sanity or maybe both.

WTF has happened to this site.

There was a spell from 39 mins to 50 mins (5 mins stoppage time) where we managed to get out of our own half once - a corner that was over-hit and went out for a throw-in. Aye, pinned in our own half for almost the full 11 minutes against a pretty mediocre Sunderland side. That was pretty much the story of the first half. It was dross.

Second half was excellent, but you can't afford to only play for 45 minutes.

If that's the level of performance you are happy with and also expect us to be challenging for promotion, then your footballing knowledge is pretty limited.

27 minutes ago, oh_weds_we_love_you said:

It's Carlos and our performances that are spoiling it for me. I can ignore the idiots on here, but I can't ignore the dross I'm seeing Wednesday play.

Wasnt dross last night at all mind you prob didnt go and just repeating what other moaners already put on 100 times

Guest mrbluesky
12 minutes ago, Owls-Ya-Doin said:

I might have to Google translate this.

I'll try againlol...

Id still make more sense than you if I were. 

Two things we needed to address all last season, problem is we have solved neither. We start slower than an old ford model T invariably meaning 9 times out of 10 we struggle to get ourselves into the game, or we concede meaning we HAVE to up the tempo. Secondly we've still no cover at cb, hutch is supposed to be cm(injured) and pudil at lb (struggling at cb). 

Guest mrbluesky
1 minute ago, shezzas left peg said:

Two things we needed to address all last season, problem is we have solved neither. We start slower than an old ford model T invariably meaning 9 times out of 10 we struggle to get ourselves into the game, or we concede meaning we HAVE to up the tempo. Secondly we've still no cover at cb, hutch is supposed to be cm(injured) and pudil at lb (struggling at cb). 

It's been the same for a very long time, we start rigid and lethargic, I'm all for building through a game but look what happens, the cb debacle has carried over from last season, the new player has come in so let's see, but a cb isn't going to put any energy into our starts.

6 minutes ago, mrbluesky said:

It's been the same for a very long time, we start rigid and lethargic, I'm all for building through a game but look what happens, the cb debacle has carried over from last season, the new player has come in so let's see, but a cb isn't going to put any energy into our starts.

Carlos needs to get us up and especially at home or against so called inferior oponents imposing ourselves from the off. It stops them from controlling the game and gets us onto the front foot. 

14 minutes ago, dan1980 said:

Wasnt dross last night at all mind you prob didnt go and just repeating what other moaners already put on 100 times

I didn't go, as I don't live in England any more, but I did watch it on iFollow. Maybe aliens took over the streaming and I wasn't actually watching Wednesday vs Sunderland? Sounds plausible.

• Haha 1

Guest mrbluesky
Just now, shezzas left peg said:

Carlos needs to get us up and especially at home or against so called inferior oponents imposing ourselves from the off. It stops them from controlling the game and gets us onto the front foot. 

Agreed and I'll tell you the last time we did this for me was Birmingham at home last season, I'm struggling to think of a game where we start well.

Guest mrbluesky
3 minutes ago, oh_weds_we_love_you said:

I didn't go, as I don't live in England any more, but I did watch it on iFollow. Maybe aliens took over the streaming and I wasn't actually watching Wednesday vs Sunderland? Sounds plausible.

lol genuinely what were your thoughts outside looking in?

1 hour ago, shezzas left peg said:

Can you point out which games Pudil has struggled at CB?