Get Carlos out of this club

Guest mrbluesky

Guest mrbluesky
1 minute ago, Lees Tom Cat said:

4th place finish. Sack em all innit. How dare they improve in 2years it's a disgrace

:ghoulguy::duntmatter:

This says it all, let's again look at us in isolation

Ignore the bile served up and the p/o embarrassment 

:ghoulguy::duntmatter:

Guest mrbluesky
4 minutes ago, runningaround said:

and that is where your argument fails. its 3 games and tonight we hit the bar and was fairly unlucky. You need to be more patient. If he fails further down then yes I will back your views

It's actually where my argument makes sense,come back and appolgise later

Are you telling me this crap has just happened over 3 games lol

Christ on a bike!

Truth is Carlos has got all he can out of this team. Been given time and money and we aren't where we need to be. 2 points from 3 very winnable games isn't a top 2 side. 

Better tonight but same pattern of a game. Start poor, half time chuck the sink at then. We haven't even broken them down really, it's took a 25 yards screamer to get us a result and Sunderland missed 3 or 4 very good chances. 

Unfortunately probably right for a change can't see a win coming at Fulham. 

Guest mrbluesky
11 minutes ago, Lees Tom Cat said:

Owlstalk backs Carlos

FACT 

Stop kissing Neil's arse :stuwinky:

That bloke wanted to give the idiot a 10 year contract :picnic:

Guest mrbluesky
1 minute ago, Madmax said:

Dintt look clueless tonight pal: best ive seen for yr's

Don't usually go on rep pal but in your case...

Guest mrbluesky
Just now, Lees Tom Cat said:

Doesn't matter mate because we once lost a play off semi final to Huddersfield.

And looked like losing it over a season, hell  yeah you are correct (for a change) lol

Just got back from the match, thought we were very unlucky not to win. Brilliant goal from Jones, Rhodes unlucky with a header as was Hooper with the shot that hit the bar and as for the goalmouth scramble, how on earth it didn't go in I don't know. Sunderland were hanging on in the second half which resulted in them taking off strikers and putting on midfielders. We were by far the best team and if we play like that all the time then I really believe that autos could be a posibility. Pudil had a really good game at centre half but for me mom was Reach.

37 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

You said what if it isn't CC's fault and DC knows this...I just pointed out that even with DC's lack of football nous he knows that CC is not to blame for Westwood's gaffe...I answered you post in the affirmative

It would appear you took my reply out of context...

7 minutes ago, gableratchet said:

Just got back from the match, thought we were very unlucky not to win. Brilliant goal from Jones, Rhodes unlucky with a header as was Hooper with the shot that hit the bar and as for the goalmouth scramble, how on earth it didn't go in I don't know. Sunderland were hanging on in the second half which resulted in them taking off strikers and putting on midfielders. We were by far the best team and if we play like that all the time then I really believe that autos could be a posibility. Pudil had a really good game at centre half but for me mom was Reach.

That was a good post until you said MoM is Reach! What?? First of all Bannan was top class and miles better than most but Reach showed many times tonight he just isn't that good. A couple of sprints down the touchline in the second half ain't gonna make up for an awful game beforehand 

Not been tonight so reluctant to comment. However, when making reasoned arguments for a change in manager, all apologists could do was spout 'as fact' that we were 4th last season. Not one to purely rely on this piece of information but using this logic we are 20th.

Is this good enough?