Fulham Pubs Before & after the Match

Currently torn between these options:

St Pancras – Hammersmith & Broadway23 mins tube Piccadilly line to Hammersmith (Dist&Picc Line) Underground Station  5 mins walk to Hammersmith Broadway (Zone 2).

Pubs are Belushi’s, The Swan, The William Morris, The Hop Poles

Craven Cottage is also within reach of Hammersmith station, which is approximately a 20 – 40 min walk north-west of the stadium, 1.4m

Pubs on-route to the ground via Fulham Palace Road are The Distillers, Old Suffolk Punch, The Crabtree

Or St Pancras to Embankment to Hammersmith & Broadway4 mins  tube Victoria line to Oxford Circus, 4 mins  tube Bakerloo line to Embankment Station, (no tube) 2 mins walk to Putney Bridge Stn / Gonville Street, 21 mins bus 220 bus to Hammersmith Broadway, 6 mins walk to Hammersmith Broadway

Pub is The Tattersall Castle, the pub on a boat on the Thames

Or St Pancras to Camden to Hammersmith & Broadway5 minutes Northern line towards High Barnet or Edgware, 8 mins  tube Northern line to Leicester Square Station 17 mins  tube Piccadilly line to Hammersmith (Dist&Picc Line) Underground Station 5 mins walk to Hammersmith Broadway

Pubs at Camden are The Hawley Arms, Elephants Head, Oxford Arms, The Camden Eye, The World’s End

The Rocket, Putney before the game.

Probably The Spotted Horse after. 

5 minutes ago, Harry Cannister said:

Or St Pancras to Camden to Hammersmith & Broadway5 minutes Northern line towards High Barnet or Edgware, 8 mins  tube Northern line to Leicester Square Station 17 mins  tube Piccadilly line to Hammersmith (Dist&Picc Line) Underground Station 5 mins walk to Hammersmith Broadway

Pubs at Camden are The Hawley Arms, Elephants Head, Oxford Arms, The Camden Eye, The World’s End

Going to Camden first seems mental. Completely the wrong direction. 

16 hours ago, Harry Cannister said:

Just be wary of tube disruption at Putney Bridge, may be worth going to Hammersmith & Broadway and walking 20-40 mins to ground

Why is there a disruption at Putney Bridge? 

Ive never been to Fulham before, bringing my son with me. 

Many heads up / advice greatly appreciated 

If I remember right last season there was only one boozer letting away fans in around the ground, better off drinking elsewhere first and then getting the tube to close to the ground and going straight there.
took me 15 mins to get served in the one pub that let us in last year and was like sardines in there.