Ticket Prices
Adults: £15
65 & Over: £5 
Under 18: £5

Wed 16/8 9am: STH w480+TPP 
Wed 16/8 2pm: All STH
Thurs 17/8 9am: All Members & Foundation
Thurs 17/8 2pm: General Sale 

Bolton Travel: The InterCity Owl Departs at 4.00pm from Hillsborough or Flat Street £17 Adults £16 Juniors 

Edited by Sam779

11 minutes ago, WarringtonOwl87 said:

Hi, I want to get two tickets for this game. I don't get to go to many games living in Warrington. I have been on the website and will only allow me to buy one ticket. Is there anyway around this? Thanks

Register a new account in a family members name, add them to your friends and family, buy two tickets.

On 15/08/2017 at 14:37, Evansy14 said:

Will get mine before game tomorrow

U think we will sell many sam

On 15/08/2017 at 19:24, Sam779 said:

I don't think we will even get close to 1k.

Looks like I was very wrong as 1,750 sold.

On 18/08/2017 at 15:50, Sam779 said:

Looks like I was very wrong as 1,750 sold.

Looks like ticket office are confusing everyone again, first they say we've got an allocation of 1,821, then last Friday they say we've sold 1,750 yet this morning they're saying there's 600 tickets remaining. 

Very surprised to see numbers announced Friday so my guess is it was 1,250, unless we've received another allocation. 

4 hours ago, bradowl said:

Looks like ticket office are confusing everyone again, first they say we've got an allocation of 1,821, then last Friday they say we've sold 1,750 yet this morning they're saying there's 600 tickets remaining. 

Very surprised to see numbers announced Friday so my guess is it was 1,250, unless we've received another allocation. 

They tweeted half hour ago that they've now sold 2100, they must've opened the top tier.

7 minutes ago, Ryan the owl said:

They tweeted half hour ago that they've now sold 2100, they must've opened the top tier.

I don't think Bolton are opening any of upper tiers, probably given us all of bottom tier. 

We might touch 2,500 with pay on night. Fantastic support for an early round. 

4 hours ago, bradowl said:

I'm hurt you doubted me :biggrin:

• Like 1