North Stand Concourses

54 minutes ago, 33 said:

Will there be any food this week or should I not bother trying to spend money with my club?

Absolute joke Saturday.

First game of season and no pies or other hot food.

One kiosk selling cold burgers.

You couldn't make it up 

First game.

Convince my lads NOT to eat outside as we do our own catering and will be contributing.

Mind you given the game I could have just done with some matchsticks

Just buy a hot dog outside ffs.

Kills me how people still buy food at the club anymore, overpriced cold junk , gave that up years ago .

12 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

whats wrong with club not accepting cash? 1-2 been in tills according to chansiri ,but surely that will be small amount we would have lost but how much will club lose over season for not having cash allowed?. nothing ever seems to improve regarding catering at the club,many times they have nothing warm available at 345pm . surely we should over stock food than under stock . we buy in bulk so we by a pie at 40p and sell it at £3.60 surely buying 5000 pies at  40p =£2000 outlay  and selling them for £18000 = big profit , if we sold them all .if  only 4000 pies were sold and chuck 1000 that would still be £14400 club would get . so my point is how many pies and other warm food items could be sold at huge mark up at a game , I think anyone off street could run things better to be honest .

The scrubbers at the lane have been cashless for ages...mainly food stamps I hear

I once went to see Athletic Bilbao v Real Madrid

Concourse was almost kiosk free, to my suprise at half time everyone to a man got out there food they had brought with them and got stuck in , no waiting , no having to go down ten mins before half time , and next to no expence .

No brainer really!

3 minutes ago, the monk said:

Concourse was almost kiosk free, to my suprise at half time everyone to a man got out there food they had brought with them and got stuck in , no waiting , no having to go down ten mins before half time , and next to no expence .

No brainer really!

Dont come on here talking common sense. 

11 minutes ago, the monk said:

No brainer really!

Great idea take some packing up to the match.

What's everyone taking?

14 minutes ago, the monk said:

No brainer really!

You'd have to get to the ground 2 hours before kick off at Hillsborough while the turnstile security guys search everybody's snap.

1 hour ago, 33 said:

Will there be any food this week or should I not bother trying to spend money with my club?

Absolute joke Saturday.

First game of season and no pies or other hot food.

One kiosk selling cold burgers.

You couldn't make it up 

First game.

Convince my lads NOT to eat outside as we do our own catering and will be contributing.

Mind you given the game I could have just done with some matchsticks

Why on Earth would anyone buy that overpriced sub par crap they sell?

You're much better off either getting something outside the ground or taking something from home. 

If anything you should be thanking the club for removing the temptation to spend your money on something that costs you three times as much as it would 300 metres away. 

5 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

Nope. The bobbar pies are better than that thing. 

The last thing I get wound up about is food though, I pass a pork shop a chippy and a hot dog stall before I even get to the ground so there's enough choices.

I just think it's funny if someone remembers that they are hungry when they get inside the ground lol

The food at foosball stadiums has always beenshite for years .

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Geedee said:

Just as a matter of interest can you take a flask  / soft drinks in again now. 

Guy next to me brought a cake shop with him, mind ya it was his 87th birthday bless him.

The beauty of dining on the south!

• Haha 1