If before the window closes...

Someone who knows the transfer market in this country. Someone who has perhaps recently worked/ is in work with a club that will have been shopping at the same supermarket, so may have already done diligence on their preferred targets.

If after the window...

A motivator who can bang a few heads together and inject some team spirit.

No idea on specific names though.

• Like 1

Just now, JUNNY said:

It seems alot are wanting carlos out but 500 people can make alot of noise, its just the minority idiots that have short memories. Thank fuuk we have a owner who believes in him. Some fans need to get a grip becuase Carlos will not he sacked anytime soon. Start supporting every match instead of expecting and we might get somewhere.DC has said negativity will not help so thats a nice way of saying stop fuukinn moaning and get behind the team including CC.

I beg to differ,  there are more and more people be living Carlos isn't the man to take us forward. A pole recently showed 70% want a change, I hardly call that a minority.

If we don't pick up soon it will happen quicker than you think. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

If before the window closes...

Someone who knows the transfer market in this country. Someone who has perhaps recently worked/ is in work with a club that will have been shopping at the same supermarket, so may have already done diligence on their preferred targets.

If after the window...

A motivator who can bang a few heads together and inject some team spirit.

No idea on specific names though.

garymegson

My ideal choice would be a Brendan Rodgers type or more likely a young up and coming manager on the rise or Dean Smith. But I have got a feeling we will end up with someone experienced like Alan Pardew as a short term option to clear up the mess of our recruitment and to get more out of our talented strikers. I think the axe, might fall sooner than some of us think because the CB mess makes the next two games against attacking opposition seem very daunting.

Edited by Mr. Wednesday
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, JUNNY said:

Where was this pole on here!!

Carlos will get until December and depending on where we are in the league at that point will determine if he sacks him or not, so lets not listen to DC and moan for the next 4 months yea. Great idea

I've got £50 with Davyboy that he hasn't got that long. Lose the next 2 and he is gone. 

I'm not by any means hoping we lose the next 2 btw.

10 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

garymegson

Julian Nagelsmann 

Big Sam

Jokanovic 

Three of the above have got promotions from the his league and know what it takes to get a team up.

The other is the best up and coming manager in the world, not sure how realistic that would be.

Megson has a good chance because we've seen with transfers that DC does try to give the fans what they want although it hasn't necessarily panned out as we'd like so far. 

I don't think DC would go near big Sam and the other two are wonderful but I don't think they'd have any interest in us unless we were already in the Prem.

One more consideration for any new would be Owls manager is that they must be wiling to accept a bit part in transfer decisions as CC does. I just don't think many managers/head coaches would accept our current setup. Maybe someone could force a change in that dept which would be a blessing.

1 minute ago, Blue and white said:

I've got £50 with Davyboy that he hasn't got that long. Lose the next 2 and he is gone. 

I'm not by any means hoping we lose the next 2 btw.

Me too in the name of charity. Either way if he stays or goes, some money will go to charity. But I can't see us getting anything in our next two games. I think Daveyboy is going to be paying out a lot of money to charity soon :ph34r:

Guest Arnold

Paulo sousa 

Paulo bento

Jorge simao

Big sam

Pardew

Moyes

Bruno Labbadia

Thomas Schaaf

Walter Mazzarri

Just some off the free agents list. Not saying any could do a job.