Forestieri, Joao, Nuhiu

5 minutes ago, King_Monkey said:

Had the pleasure of being sat behind them today. Absolutely laughing their heads off when QPR scored. 

Team... not in a million years 

Laugh all they want. 2 aren't good enough to get anywhere near the side and the other is causing more problems than he's solving at the moment so can roger off somewhere else for all I care. 

41 minutes ago, kristmace said:

Laugh all they want. 2 aren't good enough to get anywhere near the side and the other is causing more problems than he's solving at the moment so can roger off somewhere else for all I care. 

That may be what was amusing them. Watching our strikers flounder, and they aren't being considered Bit of a joke, ain't it

King Monkey normally bang on....I believe him.

Seems we have a few big time Charlies in the camp who have forgotten who pays their ridiculous wages.

By all means think it if you're feeling hard done to but acting that way in public is just disrespectful.

I hate modern footballers, just mollycoddled, overpaid childishwankers the biggest part of 'em.

12 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

Seems we have a few big time Charlies in the camp who have forgotten who pays their ridiculous wages.

By all means think it if you're feeling hard done to but acting that way in public is just disrespectful.

I hate modern footballers, just mollycoddled, overpaid childishwankers the biggest part of 'em.

Only seems to get worse the higher up you go as well 

8 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

Pretty much this.

I'd hate to think it's true, but wouldn't be surprised if it was.