Winnall

Amazing isn't it!

We played the top championship scorer, last season (in our squad) and he scored.

Yet the bizarre, thick world of Owlstalk would have had him sold.

Owlstalk really does does not rate goals scorers. Yet he played and he scored, Amazeballs.

Edited by zzmdu

5 hours ago, Suzuki_San said:

He deserves a start on Wednesday, up front with Hooper.  

Which means Rhodes will start with Fletcher.  

:rolleyes:

It's gotta be 4312 or 433 like 2nd half today 

Westwood

Hunt Lees Loovens (if fit) Pudil

Boyd Hutchinson (if fit if not Jones) Wallace

Hooper 

Winnall Rhodes 

Or

Westwood 

Hunt Lees Loovens Pudil

Boyd Hutchinson Wallace

Winnall Rhodes Hooper

I don't quite understand how we are a team that doesn't create enough chances for our strikers to score, yet Winnall seems to get credit for making his own chances, but has trouble getting a start.

it doesn't add up.

I agree he should start. Him and fletcher.

Amazes me how the Barnsley fans are still so obsessed with him. They start a thread on their forum every time he scores for us. Earlier this week they started a thread of gratitude to Forestieri, offering him flowers and champagne for what he did to Winnall in training. Back to Sam, he should definitely start on Wednesday. He deserves the chance. What more can he do? On a positive,  CC did appear to be quite glowing about him in his comments after the match.

12 hours ago, torryowl said:

.I have confidence in all our strikers to put a good percentage of chances away ,that we have a way of playing that doesn't create hardly any chances makes which two play a bit irrelevant ...

Yesterday I think 20% of chances in the box were on target. That's for more than 10 shots. I keep hearing we don't create chances but there 3/4 yesterday that were sitters that were missed.