Winnall

He's only played the equivalent of 10.5 full games for us and he's scored 4 goals. Not bad really. Especially for the money. 

Deserves to start, will be gutted for him if Carlos benches him for Tuesday. Said it after the Chesterfield game he looked really sharp and ready. 

Just now, Lomas613 said:

Without a doubt cheep as chips buy and so reliable 

A better buy than rhodes on current form a steal for less than a mill had a decent spell in second half lads we could have probably nicked it 2-1 but oh well on to the next match and keep the faith dont jump on carlos out wagon lol

• Thanks 1

Guest Grez Bez

I like him

Technically as a footballers he is far more limited by others but Makes up for it on attitude/ desire

We need more winners like him

8 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

He's only played the equivalent of 10.5 full games for us and he's scored 4 goals. Not bad really. Especially for the money. 

Deserves to start, will be gutted for him if Carlos benches him for Tuesday. Said it after the Chesterfield game he looked really sharp and ready. 

Carlos won't be benching anyone on tuesday

we play Wednesday lol

3 minutes ago, flo said:

Should be him and Forestieri up front imo

You would genuinely play FF up top in place of Hooper ?    If/when FF puts his dummy back in only place I'd be considering him is wide left and if he don't wanna play there he can pack his bags 

1 minute ago, roundhayowl said:

A class act? He puts in a shift but he is far from class. Fair play for staying composed for the goal but he needed to make up for the great chance he fluffed first half.

Having that attitude and the fact he's scored a few when he's been given the chance puts him ahead of the rest for me at the moment. He deserves a starting place.