Carlos Out

Guest RocketOwl

Guest RocketOwl

This is truly terrible.

My mate Rhodes is truly awful. Despite the fact people say we don't ah to his strengths, does this stop him being able to hold a ball up, challenge do anything ?

Loovens gets injured as we all predicted and we have no centre back - despite having the last two transfer windows to sign someone:

Then he brings Winnall on instead of Boyd.

We are a mess people. 

Hes got to go now. I was a supporter too. Rhodes - embarrassing anyone thinks he has any ounce of ability anymore (agree he once did)

3 minutes ago, RocketOwl said:

This is truly terrible.

My mate Rhodes is truly awful. Despite the fact people say we don't ah to his strengths, does this stop him being able to hold a ball up, challenge do anything ?

Loovens gets injured as we all predicted and we have no centre back - despite having the last two transfer windows to sign someone:

Then he brings Winnall on instead of Boyd.

We are a mess people. 

Hes got to go now. I was a supporter too. Rhodes - embarrassing anyone thinks he has any ounce of ability anymore (agree he once did)

But we have a knack of bringing in these players like Rhodes, Boyd, Abdi, Winall, Jones and Reach who come well thought of by their old clubs yet for us they are average or poor.

Got to think summat is up somewhere.

2 minutes ago, Eightace said:

But we have a knack of bringing in these players like Rhodes, Boyd, Abdi, Winall, Jones and Reach who come well thought of by their old clubs yet for us they are average or poor.

It is how the players are used and the tactics, not their ability. 

CC to blame. 

12 minutes ago, Eightace said:

It's called the reverse Midas touch....