Forestieri not in the squad

He's a big child is Forestieri! He will be a challenge for Carlos to manage but if he thinks he can deal with him and get the best out of him moving forward, then we need to keep him. With this new fluid 4-3-3 formation that we were playing in the second half, I can't help but feel if we play him left of a front 3, we will get the best out of him. 

With our recruitment been so shabby over the last 2 seasons, I worry getting rid of a marquee player and replacing him with less quality. We need to get the best out of our most influential player in his best position and the best formation for our team. 

3 hours ago, twolaptops said:

Think he's burnt all his bridges with us..........won't be seen in an owls shirt again.........bye bye Mr Ego............you are not bigger than the club......ta ta.. the sooner the better.

He can afford to have a high opinion of himself. There's £150 million at stake, and he knows that we need him to get our greedy hands on it.

2 hours ago, Grandad said:

Wouldn't be at all surprised if hes turning out at Leicester on Saturday for Brighton

Didnt they bench the happy-with-his-position Knockaert v Citeh?

Why would they want our version of Knockaert? 

He really is an enigma.

His name is just mentioned not in the squad and theres 39 pages.

Like the really pretty girl at school that everyone either loves or hates but you cant ignore them..no other player since di canio has this much of a spell over the fans thirsting for a bit of charisma

He can stay or go for me..i just get sick of hearing about him

We have good enough attacking options without him and are more balanced..but he is that wildcard that can turn a game in second..but is it all worth the drama?

Edited by HIGHERSTATE

Not sure if there ever was interest from Swansea but no better time for them to take what's practically a free hit with the cash they've just got. 

Cash plus loaning of Bartley be very handy. Especially if the cash financed Snodgrass & Irvine.