Forestieri not in the squad

5 minutes ago, darra said:

So they want to sell him but fearing a back lash make him the black sheep of the squad? But as Asteener has pointed out two serious incidents almost exactly a year apart is a bit weird

Or as always as fans we are reading wwwaaayyyy into things.

If he does go, so be it. At least we don't have to refund a load of printed up new kits with his name on.

Just now, Maddogbob said:

Or as always as fans we are reading wwwaaayyyy into things.

If he does go, so be it. At least we don't have to refund a load of printed up new kits with his name on.

Probably:picnic:

1 minute ago, darra said:

In the eyes of some fans its seen as "serious" I've agreed with you several times in this thread it's an every day incident at clubs

But in the eyes of the players it's just very...so what...

That's not how i would envisage any player to try and engineer an exit from a club

Just now, scram said:

But in the eyes of the players it's just very...so what...

That's not how i would envisage any player to try and engineer an exit from a club

Maybe as Asteener has said it's the timing of it all?

Just now, darra said:

Maybe as Asteener has said it's the timing of it all?

I just don't get what is being read into a very normal training ground occurrence - unless there is much more to it than we know

If her wants out then go - theres a very simple way for that to happen

Just now, darra said:

Probably:picnic:

You see this is why I'm fed up of the drama. FF's done this, he's here, he there. 

Boring, don't give a monkey's our fans are utter dicks at times (well some of them) panic panic panic. I want it now (EPL) Yadda Yadda Yadda.

We end up where we end up.

You make yourself and fellow fans look dicks by association dickish behaviour. 

2 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

You see this is why I'm fed up of the drama. FF's done this, he's here, he there. 

Boring, don't give a monkey's our fans are utter dicks at times (well some of them) panic panic panic. I want it now (EPL) Yadda Yadda Yadda.

We end up where we end up.

You make yourself and fellow fans look dicks by association dickish behaviour. 

what I was agreeing with you its an over reaction

Edited by darra

Lets face it Forrestieri   wants to go , we are never going to get the best from him for whatever reason . 

He does not seem to be happy here. 

Cash in move on . 

If we do not get a good price and Mr C can fund it let him train on his own . 

13 minutes ago, scram said:

But if he really doesn't want to play for us then he wouldn't care what the fans think

Like Van Dijk at Saints who has basically gone on strike

I think the Norwich antics (although shameful and inexcusable) were driven by the lack of understanding of how to manage coveted football players by the SWFC  hierarchy

This is different as he's now not a lesser paid premium player at the club

If he wants to leave then playing out a pretty normal occurrence on the training pitch is a very unusual way to go about it

Maybe he wants to leave, but would look a hypocrite if he didn't have an excuse for it , after his words regarding the Norwich incident mate...I dunno...none of us do....

3 minutes ago, darra said:

what I was agreeing with you its an over reaction

Exactly.

But like scram says very strange way to engineer a move in the first place, as it probably happens quite alot.

Infact pro football is probably one of the only jobs you can give a co worker a slap and still keep your job.

We don't know the exact reasons for the disciplinary action. But if it was just for a fight then it obviously didn't apply to Winnall.

If it is to pave the way for a move I can see the same attitude by some fans that was applied to Carbone and Di Canio. The clubs criticism of them was lapped up by fans and whilst much of it was valid, it got the chairman out of jail at he time when we lost our best players for peanuts.

Edited by Bluesteel

Just now, Maddogbob said:

Exactly.

But like scram says very strange way to engineer a move in the first place, as it probably happens quite alot.

Infact pro football is probably one of the only jobs you can give a co worker a slap and still keep your job.

Boxin.............lol

• Haha 1

Just now, Bluesteel said:

We don't know the exact reasons for the disciplinary action. But if it was just for a fight then it obviously didn't apply to Winnall.

If it is to pave the way for a move I can see the same attitude by some fans that was applied to Carbone and Di Canio. The clubs criticism of them was lapped up by fans.

Di Canio pushed a ref over....wasn't on a training ground either lol