Forestieri not in the squad

9 minutes ago, dan1980 said:

Season ticket holder mate just dint talk crap and start needless stuff

Why is it needless when you got three players in the team that are taking the wee wee of our club have you got any sort of dignity with

ff it's not a one off is it .

let's face it you had one good season the other two he spat is  dummy out every opportunity that he could if nothing Went is way 

i've seen players come and go like him I think it's time for him to go

nothing but disruption to the all squad and tries to grab all the players in  with him 

and yes of topic Im a season ticket holder and I've been to every home game and away game since 76s  unfortunately I do know when is a rotten egg in the squad and at the moment that's Mr FF 

Edited by TheEnd1976

1 minute ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

I like watching FF, he's the most naturally talented player we have had since Di Canio, and when things are going well I love what he brings to the table - but he's starting to seem like hard work. 

100% There's no doubt he's a good player. There's no doubt he's a mardy stroppy player. If he wants to leave, let him. It's looking like a trade off between perhaps losing money and perhaps club morale

Guest Copthorneowl
12 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

I sort of admire your loyalty.

He's looking like a busted flush.

I suspect he'll be trouble wherever he goes.

It seems like we've had the best of him.

Not loyalty at all its my appreciation of his importance to my football club simple as that really.

Just now, Costello 77 said:

It's not the point at all Andy.

He's our top scorer and he's not in the squad.

No worries..hang on until the transfer window passes, he'll smile his cheeky smile, Carlos will put his arm around him and say "There there"..We will all simper and say "Ahhhhh"

Its todays football, i'm part of it, you are part of it...little o' Nando is part of it.

But you will have to pardon me if I see it for what it is..say what I believe it to be, and how I feel about it.

I'll be happy if Forestieri is playing on Wednesday night...I'll cheer if he scores...I'll sing "Oh Forestieri"..Its me remit as a Wednesday fan...I'm not ashamed of it....I simply recognise the whole f.ookfest for what it is..

If it benefits Sheffield Wednesday, I'm all for it...

2 hours ago, vulva said:

We've only ourselves to blame. Not long ago he refused to play for the club. A line was crossed then, and he should have been sold. We now appear to have a second chance to make a few quid. 

Good riddance. Overrated premadonna. Cash in now, and buy a top class centre half and midfield enforcer. This team is crying out for leaders, not overpaid divers. 

Players like FF have a limited timespan. The novelty wears off after a while. Don't forget that we fished him from Watfords reserves. 

Have to agree with this.

Not FF's biggest fan by any means, so not sticking up for him for the sake of it, but this doesn't smell right. 

Why are disciplinary issues suddenly being leaked out of the club? If it happens regularly, why haven't other players been dropped and publicly hung out to dry?  

This is two negative stories from CC in the space of a week regarding the same player, with a backtrack in between to clarify that FF was apparently one of the best players he has managed!

Players being disciplined, players questioning tactics points to poor management. 

7 minutes ago, scram said:

And equally the confirmation bias is at warp factor 10 with those who haven't forgiven him for Norwich

Same as they won't listen to what CC has elaborated on regarding the "FF demands to only play up front" nonsense

He's a bad egg forcing the club to move him on

When, as has been said - we don't know the facts - if it's a training ground scrap then hey ho...welcome to the world of professional football players

He's been disciplined - but it's growing legs that have hugely outpaced the lack of facts regarding the incident

He apologised for Norwich...I thought that fair enough, thats not my gripe, apart from the "Coincidence" of something cropping up again, same time, same game, transfer window...

I thought Carvalhals point of not tracking back, rather strange...because he does track back, unless of course I know nowt of watching football (which is a possibility)

but to discipline FF and not Winnall?...I find that rather odd, so I suspect there is more to the story than we know

1 minute ago, striker said:

Not FF's biggest fan by any means, so not sticking up for him for the sake of it, but this doesn't smell right. 

Why are disciplinary issues suddenly being leaked out of the club? If it happens regularly, why haven't other players been dropped and publicly hung out to dry?  

This is two negative stories from CC in the space of a week regarding the same player, with a backtrack in between to clarify that FF was apparently one of the best players he has managed!

Players being disciplined, players questioning tactics points to poor management. 

This is my point

Scraps at training happen all the time - players get disciplined all the time - the vast majority of the time fans are none the wiser as it's kept in-house

It isn't due to FF this has become public knowledge - yet people are saying he's using this as an excuse to move - when all he has to do is ask for a move if he wants one

It doesn't smell right - agreed

21 minutes ago, scram said:

This is different to the shameful antics regarding Norwich last season.

Training ground fights happen all the time - literally i bet a day doesn't pass during the season where there isn't a scrap between team mates somewhere throughout the professional clubs

It's how it's handled and dealt with that's key

He doesn't have to engineer a move by some phoney training ground stunt - he literally just has to ask for a move

I think what I meant Scram was once again it's put FF in the spotlight, for the wrong reasons. After what's been a pretty underwhelming pre season and start to the campaign anyway on and off the field, we could have done without this breaking into the media especially.

Problem is it got posted on twitter. Likes Scram said fights aren't an isolated incident yet this has been publicised for whatever reason. Makes it difficult for the club to deny

3 minutes ago, scram said:

This is my point

Scraps at training happen all the time - players get disciplined all the time - the vast majority of the time fans are none the wiser as it's kept in-house

It isn't due to FF this has become public knowledge - yet people are saying he's using this as an excuse to move - when all he has to do is ask for a move if he wants one

It doesn't smell right - agreed

Yea Scram..but on the other hand..He was involved in refusing to play DURING THE TRANSFER WINDOW at EXACTLY the same time last season..So I could say

it doesn't smell right...agreed

19 minutes ago, scram said:

And equally the confirmation bias is at warp factor 10 with those who haven't forgiven him for Norwich

Same as they won't listen to what CC has elaborated on regarding the "FF demands to only play up front" nonsense

He's a bad egg forcing the club to move him on

When, as has been said - we don't know the facts - if it's a training ground scrap then hey ho...welcome to the world of professional football players

He's been disciplined - but it's growing legs that have hugely outpaced the lack of facts regarding the incident

Excellent post

6 minutes ago, Coyt said:

I think what I meant Scram was once again it's put FF in the spotlight, for the wrong reasons. After what's been a pretty underwhelming pre season and start to the campaign anyway on and off the field, we could have done without this breaking into the media especially.

Trouble is mate...Its out there now...Our only recourse is to try and dampen it down by not letting this run to 15 or 16 pages on Owlsta......

ahh f.ook

5 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Yea Scram..but on the other hand..He was involved in refusing to play DURING THE TRANSFER WINDOW at EXACTLY the same time last season..So I could say

it doesn't smell right...agreed

Maybe he's after a pay rise? Worked last time. looking after them babies int cheap you know

Edited by darra