The Wednesday -V- Queens Park Rangers - OMDT

Good morning Glory Hole Gang (I think that's what 33 calls the gang???)

Excellent thread Pauli, even though I haven't read it yet. Will do so later with a cup of tea and slice of cake Aunt Sally. 

Good morning spelling police two. I fink where gonna smash dem Queens Prefer Reineers today. 

My prediction is Sheffield Wednesday 21 (Hooper 6, Forestieri 5, Fletcher 4, Nuhiu 3, Rhodes 2, Winnall 1) QP ha-ha-ha 0.

It'll be 0-0 at half time, then I'll have a dump and Bob's yer uncle, Flaps' is yer aunt, and Spot's yer dog.

Onside and upwards. The Runaway Train has left the station, HMS PTL XXXIV has left the harbour etc.

44 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

No Fletcher? So Forestieri comes in alongside Hooper. Forestieri, Hooper and Abdi will cause them problems

The partnership that scored 3 goals last season (FF 2 incl a pen, Hooper 1) and 4 the previous season ( Hoops 4) NO THANKS

Would want Fletcher and Hooper up front today. If Fletch is out I think it is where Rhodes should come in as the focal point. No reason he can't work with Hooper for a solid hour before Winnall gets a run. There are other roles for FF, but just for now he'd be a super sub for me. Remember how we used to feel when he came on for Watford against us.

33 minutes ago, Sonny said:

There will be an utter meltdown at 14:15 when the team is announced. On Tuesday there was a meltdown when the team was announced and now there will be a maltdown if that same team isn't announced. Idiots.

Much prefer the prospect of a maltdown. Nice warm mug of maltesers hot chocolate milk for everyone. See who can drink it the fastest. Much more civilised. Football's just for lunatics anyway. Maltdowns are where it's at.

41 minutes ago, Sonny said:

There will be an utter meltdown at 14:15 when the team is announced. On Tuesday there was a meltdown when the team was announced and now there will be a maltdown if that same team isn't announced. Idiots.

I'll be melting down 15 minutes earlier when the team is announced online at 2

:baby:

hopefully Carlos will give Tuesday's system a go from the start today. With Reach at left back, maybe Boyd in for Wallace and maybe FF in for Abdi tho he should start if fit enough. 

Edited by Southie_Owl

4 minutes ago, Internationowl said:

Much prefer the prospect of a maltdown. Nice warm mug of maltesers hot chocolate milk for everyone. See who can drink it the fastest. Much more civilised. Football's just for lunatics anyway. Maltdowns are where it's at.

It's going to be a long season, but don't forget that its a Marathon, and not a Snickers

Before the season kicked off, I said I was done if we didn't play Hooper and Fletcher or Hooper and Winnall up front. That is because I know my football. I've already retired, and then come back from retirement, when Hooper was returned to the team.

We only have three undroppable players when they're fit and that's HOOPER, Lee, and Westwood. Carlos please note ta.

13 minutes ago, Southie_Owl said:

I'll be melting down 15 minutes earlier when the team is announced online at 2

:baby:

hopefully Carlos will give Tuesday's system a go from the start today. With Reach at left back, maybe Boyd in for Wallace and maybe FF in for Abdi tho he should start if fit enough. 

I'd still like to see Wallace get a cameo behind the front pairing at some stage. Though it will never happen.