The Wednesday -V- Queens Park Rangers - OMDT

Carlos was showing to respect to qpr and Holloway. Hutchinsons injury changed everything and then loovens to add to it. Bannan will probably be carrying knock. All all nothing second half I suggest will be the aim but hollaway will know that... always a game a chess againest that manager and Carlos is behind the eight ball. 

Wow, what a shambles that 1st half was....

What has gone wrong? No passion, no pace, no power, no passing, no precision....

I had big hopes for this season at the end of the last but we have gone backwards.

I have been a big fan of Carlos but it is almost as if he has lost the players and they are playing (or not) to get him the sack.

1 minute ago, The Coorong Owl said:

Carlos was showing to respect to qpr and Holloway. Hutchinsons injury changed everything and then loovens to add to it. Bannan will probably be carrying knock. All all nothing second half I suggest will be the aim but hollaway will know that... always a game a chess againest that manager and Carlos is behind the eight ball. 

WTF:

Just now, Roy Of The Roasters said:

Ahh... It's all the refs fault.

Everything makes sense now.

Whenever you're frustrated, what you need to do is to pick a random victim and have a go at him. You're getting the hang of it.

But just make sure you pick on the right one. I've never known anyone try to pick a fight with me and win. And people have been trying since 2010.

Trying to see where I said the terrible performance and us losing was down to the ref. Couldn't see anything of the sort.

Which direction do you wish to go with this next?

3 minutes ago, The Coorong Owl said:

What kind of chess set do you have with an 8 ball on the board ?

• Haha 4