The Wednesday -V- Queens Park Rangers - OMDT

4 hours ago, zico.b said:

I'll have Rolls valeted in preparation for Stubbs's likely non appearance.

Stand easy ,Zico for Stubbs has returned!

He'd gone for a massive bender after taking care of fat Leons mobile kebab van. I don't think we'll be having to worry about him any more.

Sadly it appears in doing so he has made the chubby orange girl from Little Mix homeless. I've felt some guilt and taken her on as housemaid. 

After sorting Leons van out , Stubbs then spent the rest of the evening in the not inconsiderable arms of Norma Ramsbottom the landlady of the Chickens Head . (Shudder) 

The upshot is I'll be ok to get to the game.

4 hours ago, zico.b said:

It's that or we use the last of those barrels of Wards Best Bitter secreted under the flats at the former brewery? 

Superb idea! On my way now. If that doesn't clear out my clogged bowels nothing will. 

C_67_article_2113962_body_articleblock_0_bodyimage.jpg

Does anybody know what happens if you've lost your season ticket? Lost my wallet earlier in the week, had mine and my daughter's tickets in. Emailed the club but no response, just about to set off as live an hour away. Been on hold with ticket office for last 20 minutes, music is driving me mental.

Anyone else ever been in this predicament?

Just now, Hotten Owl said:

Does anybody know what happens if you've lost your season ticket? Lost my wallet earlier in the week, had mine and my daughter's tickets in. Emailed the club but no response, just about to set off as live an hour away. Been on hold with ticket office for last 20 minutes, music is driving me mental.

No but ide go strait to ticket office asap

1 minute ago, Hotten Owl said:

This is from the official site:

You can get a replacement from the Ticket Office, there is a £10 charge for lost season tickets

Important selection for Carlos - get this wrong and we'll be in trouble

QPR a reasonable side and Holloway will have done his homework.

Actually go for the win and not just playing to avoid losing will help.  90 minutes please Carlos, not 45, maybe some width and pace if we are really pushing the boat out -  all the usual stuff that's missing 

Fletcher up front with Hooper and Bannan used properly - surely not too much to ask?  Surely? 

Edited by Earlsfieldowl

12 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

There's a  chance that Fernando might get a recall, he was one of the best players at Preston. Maybe he'll get put in the hole behind Fletcher and Hooper at the expense of Abdi who despite some neat touches looked a yard off the pace against Chesterfield. 
No automatic alt text available.

Carlos has categorically stated that in his view FF does not have the characteristics required to play as a number 10, he said so at the Football Heaven show a few weeks ago I think. 

7 minutes ago, Owls2k said:

Carlos has categorically stated that in his view FF does not have the characteristics required to play as a number 10, he said so at the Football Heaven show a few weeks ago I think. 

To be fair , I've long held the same opinion. Would rather see Hooper, Abdi or Wallace in there.

Depends how we use the shoehorn though!

1 hour ago, Judas Atkinson said:

Nice one theowlsman. Now if we all were to pat a police horse on the nose pre match we may become unbeatable at home, and the animal rights activists will have more to think of than horse protection on August the 12th!!

I patted my wife's horse's nose this morning...does that count?