tonights fans forum

8 minutes ago, nortonwoodseatslives said:

In 72 years of supporting Wednesday, I don't remember anyone in charge of the club - including Eric Taylor - who shows so much respect for, and interaction with, the fans. Neither  have I ever seen anyone anywhere else, at this level, try to get the fans to understand what he is trying to do to create a top football club.

I hope that all fans will at least give him due respect and support, irrespective of whether they always agree - and perhaps, like others before me in this topic, I will live to see the day when we are in the Premiership.

This is my final post on this thread...When DC came in I said I wanted a complete new ethos for the club...in the way we do business, in the way we play and the way we conduct ourselves a s a club...as far as I'm concerned all those criteria have been met and as long as we are progressing I'm happy

1 minute ago, Señor Sam said:

Did anyone ask DC about the behaviour of the wheelie bins ??

Bin.jpg.6a05b695938dfc7d777350dd0bdb0d41.jpg

Apparently the club are working with SAG to allow more than two bins to sit on the same grass verge at any one time. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Markowski77 said:

We owe chansiri a lot, and the fans who show a lack of respect to him and troll him at every opportunity need to long long and hard at themselves 

there are not many chairman up and down the country who would interact with the fans, and be geniounly interested and concerned about what we are thinking..

He has given us stability, money, longevity and most of all hope and optimism, yes he will make mistakes along the way, but it's the way we learn from those mistakes is the Important thing...at the end of the day he is trying to make us a better, more commercial club

This guy needs our full support, and as he puts it we are a Wednesday family, with one goal to get Sheffield Wednesday back into the premier league 

All for Chansiri 

WAWAW

They don't come any better to be honest. Well pleased with having Mr C as Chairman.

It's just a shame that the disappointments over the last couple of decades, and mistrust towards previous owners, have left people wary, and cynical.

Time to leave the past behind, and look forward to the future.

16 minutes ago, nortonwoodseatslives said:

In 72 years of supporting Wednesday, I don't remember anyone in charge of the club - including Eric Taylor - who shows so much respect for, and interaction with, the fans. Neither  have I ever seen anyone anywhere else, at this level, try to get the fans to understand what he is trying to do to create a top football club.

I hope that all fans will at least give him due respect and support, irrespective of whether they always agree - and perhaps, like others before me in this topic, I will live to see the day when we are in the Premiership.

Absolutely agree - give the man credit he is attempting to transform the club........

32 minutes ago, daztheowl said:

Credence. 

15,000 would raise a minimum £22.5M, can't see that much being required, unless he's going for a stadium refurb. 

I don't think a stadium returb would even register on FFP as it is infrastructure.

It will be interesting to see what the wider scheme is. I've always seen membership as a means of helping the club in this regard if you don't/can't get a season ticket.

Cant knock DC for doing forums and steering groups, could easily make an excuse and send an assistant to front up.

Still bemused why any one would have a go at his family.

But with South Yorkshire not exactly a rich area still feel prices are too high and feel sorry some are now priced out.

22 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

Great minds.......

lol

Its unlikely I'll invest but I was hoping we'd get a lot more meat on the bones re this initiative.

It appears to just have just given another platform to those who think their voice deserves its own route to deliver messages to the club.

I may be wrong but don't see tonights forum delivering the results the club hoped despite it generally appearing positive. No other reason for that that we only know what we were told in the original OS news story.

I wanted to know what else you get for your money, I wanted to know if the prices tell us anything about ST prices should we reach the PL. Others also raised good points regarding 3 years ST's should we go up this year.

I know I could have attended myself but I've been away this week and only got home at tea time. 

Edited by Ash76

13 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

I don't think a stadium returb would even register on FFP as it is infrastructure.

It will be interesting to see what the wider scheme is. I've always seen membership as a means of helping the club in this regard if you don't/can't get a season ticket.

Had membership last year, upgraded to 2 season tickets for this year, courtesy of cashing in mi Wembley trip £1/£2 coin jar, and cancelling Sky Sports. Only way could afford it. 

Wish I had the funds for the 1867 club, but no chance at mo. Will have to wait and see what this next scheme will be, that DC intimated at. 

25 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

They don't come any better to be honest. Well pleased with having Mr C as Chairman.

It's just a shame that the disappointments over the last couple of decades, and mistrust towards previous owners, have left people wary, and cynical.

Time to leave the past behind, and look forward to the future.

Did you ask a question? To put a face to it! 

1 hour ago, bigdan2003 said:

DC: "We have a good squad so it is difficult for young players to break in. That's why we need to loan them out to get experience." #SWFC

Hmmm

Kivo was suggesting that Chansiri wasn't keen on loaning the young 'uns out....

No I didn't 

• Haha 1