tonights fans forum

6 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

What !  when Jeffers was here...we couldn't bring ourselves to leave the pub despite all of us being season ticket holders...jesus short memories

We've sold 20k before, I knew we would again and I was one who could get out of the pub, dispite the horror show.

These days I sadly can't enjoy the good times. Due to work, kids etc. Kudos and brilliant for those that can.

23 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

Where did you read that...oh on here lol 

"The meeting is an extension of the Owls’ successful Supporter Steering Group conventions and will have particular focus on the ‘Club 1867’ Membership launched this week."

:columbo:

Edited by rickygoo

23 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

Where did you read that...oh on here lol 

'The meeting is an extension of the Owls’ successful Supporter Steering Group conventions and will have particular focus on the ‘Club 1867’ Membership launched this week.'

From swfc.co.uk

3 minutes ago, Cosby Blunkett said:

As I've already said, this has to be a typo... 1500/2000 would be roughly 10% of current season ticket holders.

Credence. 

15,000 would raise a minimum £22.5M, can't see that much being required, unless he's going for a stadium refurb. 

2 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

Great.just what we want fan against fan.both of you just shut it and enjoy tomorrow ffs 

Yeah just what you want...people not accountable for the poo they post on here...hide behind every new post...as for enjoying tomorrow you need to come in the Barracks to see how we enjoy supporting the owls...tomorrow at 5pm you may get the chance to jump on the Carlos Out bandwagon again but the " DC doesn't give a flying " has been put to bed

5 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

We've sold 20k before, I knew we would again and I was one who could get out of the pub, dispite the horror show.

These days I sadly can't enjoy the good times. Due to work, kids etc. Kudos and brilliant for those that can.

When?? I'm  thinking record season ticket sales last season and this has something to do with the word " record "

6 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

"The meeting is an extension of the Owls’ successful Supporter Steering Group conventions and will have particular focus on the ‘Club 1867’ Membership launched this week."

:columbo:

Should have read full thread first 

3 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

When?? I'm  thinking record season ticket sales last season and this has something to do with the word " record "

We sold 19,700 before last season started which I'm sure was a record, this became near 21,000 with half season tickets sold just before Christmas.

In 72 years of supporting Wednesday, I don't remember anyone in charge of the club - including Eric Taylor - who shows so much respect for, and interaction with, the fans. Neither  have I ever seen anyone anywhere else, at this level, try to get the fans to understand what he is trying to do to create a top football club.

I hope that all fans will at least give him due respect and support, irrespective of whether they always agree - and perhaps, like others before me in this topic, I will live to see the day when we are in the Premiership.

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

Come in barracks. no but thanks for the offer. and I don't think Carlos is the man to take us up and said before. As for dc I hope he stays a very long time with us.i ain't going to turn this into fan against fan. Goodnight Davy and enjoy tomorrow 

We do...after supporting the Owls for 50 years and more...nice to get advice from todays true fans though...I guess we'll just have to catch up to what it means to support the Owls...do you give lessons ?

7 minutes ago, nortonwoodseatslives said:

In 72 years of supporting Wednesday, I don't remember anyone in charge of the club - including Eric Taylor - who shows so much respect for, and interaction with, the fans. Neither  have I ever seen anyone anywhere else, at this level, try to get the fans to understand what he is trying to do to create a top football club.

I hope that all fans will at least give him due respect and support, irrespective of whether they always agree - and perhaps, like others before me in this topic, I will live to see the day when we are in the Premiership.

You might want a different style of play at times, a different style of shirt , earlier in the summer, but you cannot argue that the bloke puts the brass in and is taking is upwards, , if he gets his due rewards, its happy days for us all.   

1 minute ago, daveyboy66 said:

We do...after supporting the Owls for 50 years and more...nice to get advice from todays true fans though...I guess we'll just have to catch up to what it means to support the Owls...do you give lessons ?

Oh come on.....if you've supported for that long you know that it hurts