tonights fans forum

Just now, Finlux_Cup said:

Everybody is entitled to their opinion but our record over the past two seasons shows that something is right, we are headed in the right direction, after decades of sack, hire, sack, hire, the last thing we need to do is sack for the sake of it.

That's my thinking but in today's climate of we want it now, sometimes the clamour of the fans is hard to resist.  DC seems to be a tough cookie but he's got to consider his customers, a difficult balancing act.

Chansiri bought players at first to play attacking, exciting football. He gave the fans what they wanted, an antidote to Gray's brand of football. The snag is that we're now trying to play like Gray, and those players (ie Baz) are unsuitable.

Edited by Athelwulf

Just now, Maddogbob said:

That's funny because I could. 30k season tickets I think would be a stretch.

What !  when Jeffers was here...we couldn't bring ourselves to leave the pub despite all of us being season ticket holders...jesus short memories

Just now, Athelwulf said:

Chansiri bought players at first to play attacking, exciting football. He gave the fans what they wanted, an antidote to Gary's brand of football. The snag is that we're now trying to play like Gray, and those players (ie Baz) are unsuitable.

Yeah those record breaking season ticket holders say it all lol 

untitled.png

2 minutes ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

Our fans aren't a bad lot until their impatience and frustration spills over into bile and nastiness. With all the pieces in the jig-saw in place our chances remain 7/1  finish in the play offs and we are 4/1 and Automatic is a 12/1 shot we must have patience. 

I include myself in the impatience.......but it's along the lines of......please before I die lol