tonights fans forum

Just now, daveyboy66 said:

Why do you have to be in the limelight? He helped transform Shakhtar Donetsk from a team with no supporters to the Champions League...their infrastructure dwarfs ours so why wouldn't he know what is needed...we need to get away from this I know more than the professionals type garbage cos's its rounduns

When did I say he doesn't know what is required? 

I would like to know who is advising our chairman though on player recruitment for example?

21 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

Well this bloodbath didn't turn out exactly how the bedwetters wanted did it...gutted for you all lol 

Really good to see how an intelligent businessman with honour and integrity, wipes the floor with a few,  classless loudmouths.

1 minute ago, daveyboy66 said:

Why do you have to be in the limelight? He helped transform Shakhtar Donetsk from a team with no supporters to the Champions League...their infrastructure dwarfs ours so why wouldn't he know what is needed...we need to get away from this I know more than the professionals type garbage cos's its rounduns

Well said to many armchair experts around who are ill informed and only look to destroy instead of build.

We have finished fourth and sixth, increased attendances brought in quality player's, developed and improved the under 18's and 23's in only three years.  

Yet it's still not enough for some, he's laying foundations and should see the fruits of his labours in time.

We are making great strides and greater strides will be made.

4 minutes ago, Big Jack said:

He is certainly approachable, you can often find him on the bridge having a cig and he is always happy to talk. Don't think he is interested in PR support it's not his style.

Fair comment! Even more Kudos to him. Is he from the Sheffield part of The Far East lol

20 minutes ago, Frazzlebeak said:

Fans get frustrated always have always will but the fact that this guy is willing to front it up speaks volumes to me. We/I might not always see eye to eye but how many chairman of SWFC have been this brave? Still think his PR team could protect and advise him better. 

Very true , but I get the impression, he takes ownership of this ,more than he is prepared to delegate,

1 minute ago, A12owl said:

Some of the questions sound a little immature. How many are at the meeting. Was it possible to get the applications vetted. Sounds as though some of the attendees were somewhat short of intelligence . These type of forums need a constructive discussion. Were the questions submitted prior to the meeting or was it just open house with DC answering the questions as they were thrown at him. 

DC deserves HUGE respect for being at the meeting and being prepared to face the mix of fans the club has. Perhaps a lesson to be learned would be to ensure there are sensible fans in attendance.

I may be wrong with my assumptions but one or two of the reported questions are not really what needed to be asked of the chairman.

But that's because the outcome of the meeting is not to my liking...toughshit

Some of the questions sound a little immature. How many are at the meeting. Was it possible to get the applications vetted. Sounds as though some of the attendees were somewhat short of intelligence . These type of forums need a constructive discussion. Were the questions submitted prior to the meeting or was it just open house with DC answering the questions as they were thrown at him. 

DC deserves HUGE respect for being at the meeting and being prepared to face the mix of fans the club has. Perhaps a lesson to be learned would be to ensure there are sensible fans in attendance.

I may be wrong with my assumptions but one or two of the reported questions are not really what needed to be asked of the chairman.

Any fan should be able to ask any question they want, why would anyone want to censor a fans meeting. As long as the person asking it is respectful I don't see what the problem is.

Stop yourself! A fan is a fan who are you to take issue with the questions asked. What a condescending nob

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, A12owl said:

Dom reported that there was about two hundred there

5 minutes ago, A12owl said:

So they weren't valid fans so the evening was a sham...like I said previously...I'm gutted for you