tonights fans forum

We owe chansiri a lot, and the fans who show a lack of respect to him and troll him at every opportunity need to long long and hard at themselves 

there are not many chairman up and down the country who would interact with the fans, and be geniounly interested and concerned about what we are thinking..

He has given us stability, money, longevity and most of all hope and optimism, yes he will make mistakes along the way, but it's the way we learn from those mistakes is the Important thing...at the end of the day he is trying to make us a better, more commercial club

This guy needs our full support, and as he puts it we are a Wednesday family, with one goal to get Sheffield Wednesday back into the premier league 

All for Chansiri 

WAWAW

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

4 minutes ago, Simaniac Owl said:

Seriously?

Don't you know anything about the club you support?

Yes I do ! just couldn't think as the guy has hardly been in the limelight has he ?

Been supporting the club since about 1972..... You?

Just now, steveger said:

Good,that would have been the worst thing that could have happened IMO, might have made MR C think what a set of ungrateful cvnts 

I think record season ticket sales say for more than any social media forum...bedwetters all lol 

Fans get frustrated always have always will but the fact that this guy is willing to front it up speaks volumes to me. We/I might not always see eye to eye but how many chairman of SWFC have been this brave? Still think his PR team could protect and advise him better. 

Edited by Frazzlebeak

1 minute ago, Markowski77 said:

We owe chansiri a lot, and the fans who show a lack of respect to him and troll him at every opportunity need to long long and hard at themselves 

there are not many chairman up and down the country who would interact with the fans, and be geniounly interested and concerned about what we are thinking..

He has given us stability, money, longevity and most of all hope and optimism, yes he will make mistakes along the way, but it's the way we learn from those mistakes is the Important thing...at the end of the day he is trying to make us a better, more commercial club

This guy needs our full support, and as he puts it we are a Wednesday family, with one goal to get Sheffield Wednesday back into the premier league 

All for Chansiri 

WAWAW

A lot of these negative comments on twitter are from pig fans pretending to be Wednesday fans or some of our fans who are that thick they wouldn't recognize Mr Chansiri if he knocked on there front door. 

1 minute ago, Watto said:

Yes I do ! just couldn't think as the guy has hardly been in the limelight has he ?

Been supporting the club since about 1972..... You?

Why do you have to be in the limelight? He helped transform Shakhtar Donetsk from a team with no supporters to the Champions League...their infrastructure dwarfs ours so why wouldn't he know what is needed...we need to get away from this I know more than the professionals type garbage cos's its rounduns

1 minute ago, Frazzlebeak said:

Fans get frustrated always have always will but the fact that this gut is willing to front it up speaks volumes to me. We/I might not always see eye to eye but how many chairman of SWFC have been this brave? Still think his PR team could protect and advise him better. 

He is certainly approachable, you can often find him on the bridge having a cig and he is always happy to talk. Don't think he is interested in PR support it's not his style.