Keep Sam at RB

15 hours ago, Bodhidharma said:

I think coming into the game as sub when he isn't used to it will be the reason he looked shaky to begin with.

If he trained in that position and played there a few games, we would have an excellent right back.

He's played there for 20 mins

You say he look shaky in that position

Then go on to say that you think he could be Prem standard in that position

Classic Owlstalk

Its no from me by the way

2 minutes ago, ramone said:

He's played there for 20 mins

You say he look shaky in that position

Then go on to say that you think he could be Prem standard in that position

Classic Owlstalk

Its no from me by the way

I wasn't there. But shaky can happen when coming on a sub into a new position.

I'll tell you what is classic Owlstalk- being averse to thinking outside the box.

Noticed it a lot on here. People don't seem to be able to imagine something other than what is already the case.

Anyway, we shall see. because I suspect the may get a chance to prove himself as a right back before long.

1 minute ago, Bodhidharma said:

I wasn't there. But shaky can happen when coming on a sub into a new position.

I'll tell you what is classic Owlstalk- being averse to thinking outside the box.

Noticed it a lot on here. People don't seem to be able to imagine something other than what is already the case.

Anyway, we shall see. because I suspect the may get a chance to prove himself as a right back before long.

There's thinking outside the box then there's that... 

People moan about a lack bite in midfield and you want to take the one player that offers us this and stick him at full back. 

I totally disagree with your last comment. I would safely say he wont play RB in the league all season. 

I've always wanted to see Hutch play there. I wasn't that impressed on Tuesday but wouldn't write it off so soon. I think CB is his best position and he can't do the overlapping, and hasn't got the pace Jack has if the full back is going to be the main wide crosser. But his crossing is good and in an away game I could see him being a real asset there. If Jack is out, which I doubt, then no doubt we will get to see it.