Thu 17/8 2pm:All Season Ticket Holder
Fri 18/8 9am:Members/Foundation with 150+TPP
Fri18/8 2pm:All Members/Foundation
Thu 17/8 2pm: All Season Ticket Holders
Fri 18/8 9am: Members/Foundation with 150+TPP
Fri 18/8 2pm: All Members/Foundation
Mon 21/8: General Sale
All sales dates subject to availability

Burton Albion Travel: The InterCity Owl Departs at 11.45am from Hillsborough or Flat Street £16 Adults £15 Juniors 

Edited by Sam779

14 minutes ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

Any idea when it can sell out? @Sam779

6 minutes ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

Actually is it standing? It was last season but it says seating

Sorry I missed the standing info off - added now.

I believe the club are sticking with the plan that all away matches can sell out on day 2 in the morning.  I'll try and find for you for certain later.

Got 630 points, that's a bummer. I'm not used to going into the second day lottery, although to be fair if I don't get one I'm not overly fussed, my words after the Preston game were "I'm not going to Burton to watch us play this s**t there again"  (I was already committed to Fulham away!)

1 minute ago, alanharper said:

Got 630 points, that's a bummer. I'm not used to going into the second day lottery, although to be fair if I don't get one I'm not overly fussed, my words after the Preston game were "I'm not going to Burton to watch us play this s**t there again"  (I was already committed to Fulham away!)

I've given Fulham a miss, trying to tick new grounds off this term, Burton, Cardiff, Sunderland, QPR and wolves are all on the agenda. 

25 minutes ago, Ryan the owl said:

I've given Fulham a miss, trying to tick new grounds off this term, Burton, Cardiff, Sunderland, QPR and wolves are all on the agenda. 

I rarely get any new grounds these days, done 108 of them watching Wednesday including all current Champ clubs which is why I get excited about cup games like Cambridge away, gutted we failed to get Accrington last night! I think the last "new" ground I got was probably actually Burton last season.

40 minutes ago, alanharper said:

I rarely get any new grounds these days, done 108 of them watching Wednesday including all current Champ clubs which is why I get excited about cup games like Cambridge away, gutted we failed to get Accrington last night! I think the last "new" ground I got was probably actually Burton last season.

108 is impressive, guess you're close to completing the current 92 then? I've only done 31 at the moment.

41 minutes ago, Ryan the owl said:

108 is impressive, guess you're close to completing the current 92 then? I've only done 31 at the moment.

Don't really count the "current" 92 as it keeps changing! Probably 70 odd of them, plenty of grounds in the bottom divisions that we've either never played at or haven't done for many years. Done a lot of grounds that are either now gone altogether or are now non-league.

3 minutes ago, alanharper said:

Don't really count the "current" 92 as it keeps changing! Probably 70 odd of them, plenty of grounds in the bottom divisions that we've either never played at or haven't done for many years. Done a lot of grounds that are either now gone altogether or are now non-league.

Fair point about the ever changing 92.

I didn't have that luxury, still young so plenty of opportunity to tick some more off.