Half time assessment

Guest Ash76
23 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Still think Hooper and Fletch are our best partnership.

Of course they are, I said this in pre season and got negged loads but it's so clear to see, or should be

28 minutes ago, Owls-Ya-Doin said:

Playing a blinder Bannans having a cracker keep this tempo for Saturday please lads loving Abdi having a run seeming to play well hooper could be our main man this season WAWAW come on lads let's have them !!!

May i trade your exclamation marks for a bit of punctuation ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Plenty of us have been saying, a midfield three, with Bannan wide left, is the way ahead. 

I don't think it's Bannan playing wide left that's good it's him not dropping so deep in the centre of midfield.

46 minutes ago, Havin-a-hoot said:

Except when it comes to shooting bless him, gets himself into good positions but boy does he struggle to get the ball into the back of the net. Not knocking the lad like, just not his forte, makes me smile that he still always tries though

Oh dear :tango:

1 hour ago, Havin-a-hoot said:

Except when it comes to shooting bless him, gets himself into good positions but boy does he struggle to get the ball into the back of the net. Not knocking the lad like, just not his forte, makes me smile that he still always tries though

Hahaha

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, coopswfc76 said:

Midfield diamond 

..........Jones

Wallace...Bannan 

..........Abdi 

Worked a treat especially 1st half, Abdi was pushing right up with forwards splitting. 

I thought it was 3-2-3-2 mate, mainly due to BB being a bit random! Puddle Lees Hunt.  Jones BB.  Wallace Abdi Reach.  Fletch & Hoops.

Worked well, as you say, regardless. Defo back four 2nd half, with Reach dropping to LB. All a bit chaotic then with subs & injured keeper.

1 hour ago, Owls-Ya-Doin said:

Playing a blinder Bannans having a cracker keep this tempo for Saturday please lads loving Abdi having a run seeming to play well hooper could be our main man this season WAWAW come on lads let's have them !!!

Can we have more Half-Time assessments please?

I always try to find a few minutes to post a few short observations whilst they are still fresh in my ageing memory. Be great if others could do the same. 

2 hours ago, marshy said:

Don't wanna put the dampner on this, but it's Chesterfield we're playing. Have to start somewhere. The key will be Sat afternoon.

Maybe but Accrington beat Preston tonight. Funny old game football