Half time assessment

Playing a blinder Bannans having a cracker keep this tempo for Saturday please lads loving Abdi having a run seeming to play well hooper could be our main man this season WAWAW come on lads let's have them !!!

Edited by Owls-Ya-Doin

Just now, pazowl55 said:

Play bannan higher up the pitch and give him the ball and movement around him and he's our best player.

Except when it comes to shooting bless him, gets himself into good positions but boy does he struggle to get the ball into the back of the net. Not knocking the lad like, just not his forte, makes me smile that he still always tries though

• Like 1

Just now, marshy said:

Don't wanna put the dampner on this, but it's Chesterfield we're playing. Have to start somewhere. The key will be Sat afternoon.

Exactly and I am glad Carlos has used this game to experiment with the team a bit rather than letting all our fringe players lose 3-2.

1 minute ago, marshy said:

Don't wanna put the dampner on this, but it's Chesterfield we're playing. Have to start somewhere. The key will be Sat afternoon.

Aye but the key is that we are playing in a style more akin to a few seasons back. Shows how we can be more positive when we aren't scared of the opponents 

It's only chesterfield but whichever way you look at it the 2 players that should have started against Preston have scored tonight and in my opinion you don't change a winning side please keep those two on for Saturday and play to there strengths 

10 minutes ago, Owls-Ya-Doin said:

Playing a blinder Bannans having a cracker keep this tempo for Saturday please lads loving Abdi having a run seeming to play well hooper could be our main man this season WAWAW come on lads let's have them !!!

What formation are we playing?