Chesterfield wanting to put things right against Sheffield Wednesday

In my opinion Carlos doesn't value the cups or playing some of the youngsters (In particular George Hirst) so for me and I suspect a large chunk of the fan base, the reaction we want to see is versus QPR.

Maybe getting the likes of Abdi some game time would be useful, but for me the opportunity to test the likes of Hirst, Penny or Stobbs in a competition we are unlikely to progress far in would have been better. We'll see, maybe throwing them straight back in will spark something.

4 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Not going tonight as i never bother with the opening rounds of the league cup against teams we SHOULD wipe the floor with, but never do . Gunna spend the cash on beer instead and be on here. 

Are you going to spend the exact saving on not going on delicious beerskis?

If so would this be the £15 ticket price or also include other saved expenditure?

This is very important.

52 minutes ago, steelcityowlsfan said:

In my opinion Carlos doesn't value the cups or playing some of the youngsters (In particular George Hirst) so for me and I suspect a large chunk of the fan base, the reaction we want to see is versus QPR.

Maybe getting the likes of Abdi some game time would be useful, but for me the opportunity to test the likes of Hirst, Penny or Stobbs in a competition we are unlikely to progress far in would have been better. We'll see, maybe throwing them straight back in will spark something.

Just as a memory jogger though like any of us  can forget? This is the only thing I have seen wednesday win of any "major" significance and nearly everyone else on here for that matter ( not including playoffs and lower league titles they aren't classed as significant to me as we shouldn't have been in that position in the first place.)

Would be nice to go back to Wembley to see our club win something, and this is a chance 

2 hours ago, steelcityowlsfan said:

If we lose 1-0 or smash them 5-0 it means nothing.

It's all about the QPR game now.

Tosh & Guff Not about tonight ? Well that's the next game up. Get that out of the way then give a thought to what injuries we may have, then QPR. Be some praying for a loss so we can further Pillory our manager ...Nice !