The Wednesday v Chesterfield Matchday Thread

Think we will make a couple of changes. Need to protect loovens and hutch. Also based on CC conference yesterday I think FF will start on the left as "we will attack a lot" so ......

KW

JH TL DP MF

GB DJ AA FF

GH 

JR 

lee wont be involved in fact I don't know whats going to happen with him he is still not right after hip op in January. it was written all over Carlos's face when he was asked yesterday about him . abdi too is still not right though he could make bench but I doubt he will, hutch,loovens westwood fessi I'm sure wont be involved .team wildsmith,hunt pudil lees fox reach bannan jones Wallace Rhodes winnall . bench dawson ogrady matias boyd fletcher joao nuhiu

8 hours ago, swfc.4.ever said:

IMO this is the side we should play to inject some pace into the side, allow quick turn from defence to attack and plug the hole in midfield. 3 playing CB

Westwood

Hutchinson                      Lees                            Pudil

Boyd                                                                                                 Reach

Lee                                 Abdi

Matias                                                                    Forestieri

Rhodes

No idea what that's supposed to mean but I'd start with Rhodes, lad needs some chances