The Wednesday v Chesterfield Matchday Thread

2 minutes ago, Great Big Galaa said:

Why on earth didn't he play Fletcher and Hooper on Saturday. Our best strike pairing by a country mile.

Absolutely. They destroyed Newcastle at Hillsborough. Must start together on Saturday 

Just now, lesbarbeux said:

Is the commentary on ifollow ... cos I can't get it to work... it's advertised on RS but onlie it's saying "not  for contractual reasons etc"

I can only get commentary via iFollow logging in via swfc.co.uk not via app. But it's working well 

22 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Listen Chaps , I'm stuck at home here. Full of Diclofenac and Codeine , leaving me desperatly constipated.

Can someone send a match shot so I can see what the boys look like out there.

Try some guiness - worked a treat for me when I was on Diclofencac. Was on Para selection and had been prescribed them for a twisted ankle. Got invited by a mate to watch the England match down near Crystal peaks.  5 pints and 5-1 vs Germany to the better, I started to walk back to the tram stop. Suddenly hit with stomach cramps and literally crapped myself uncontrollably to the point it was running out of the bottom of my jeans.  Sod senacot - get a couple of cans of black magic down you! Made for an interesting tram ride home and the stiff leg walk of shame with shart scented jeans glued to my legs! UTO's!