Is Carlos stubborn or incompetant?

I think fans are more annoyed with management than players.

I think we could have turned ourselves into serious promotion favorites by spending 10 mil on 2 full backs and a centre back. It screams out at you. Yet he hasnt moved on even one of these issues and hasnt addressed obvious problems in tactics from last year, like getting not enough out of wingers and having too much of a gap between midfield and attack. These things are really obvious yet haven't been dealt with. It is the obviousness of these problems that has led to fans being annoyed. He must have noticed these problems therefore he has to have chosen not to deal with them and hope us to be as effective as other teams that have improved. A bit strange.

8 minutes ago, Spookone said:

Jesus - incompetent, top 6, 2 years running come on now :duntmatter:

Agreed. I dont think he is incompetent, certainly showed some competence in his first year and last year you could argue he pulled a Mourinho and got a team playing pretty badly enough results to make the play offs.

Incredibly stubborn for me though. 

17 minutes ago, Fibonacci91 said:

I think fans are more annoyed with management than players.

I think we could have turned ourselves into serious promotion favorites by spending 10 mil on 2 full backs and a centre back. It screams out at you. Yet he hasnt moved on even one of these issues and hasnt addressed obvious problems in tactics from last year, like getting not enough out of wingers and having too much of a gap between midfield and attack. These things are really obvious yet haven't been dealt with. It is the obviousness of these problems that has led to fans being annoyed. He must have noticed these problems therefore he has to have chosen not to deal with them and hope us to be as effective as other teams that have improved. A bit strange.

Unconciously competent. 

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Finlux_Cup said:

Yeah, that bad we finished fourth!!  

So I presume 4th is good this season even if we don't go up?

The squad finished 4th because depsite CC horrible negative setups the team is good enough to finish that high. If you made Tottenham play defensive they'd still finish high up, just not as high as they could.

Get a positive manager in and this team will blow teams away and execute promotion.

Edited by Redcoat

The only problem we have is we can't score goals.

Shouldn't we be addressing questions and asking the likes of 

Rhodes, Fletcher, Hooper et al.

All on more money a month than anyone posting on here is likely to see in a year.

What's going on lads???

Compact football is what's  going on.

He does the compact gesture all day on the touchline.

Players drifting out of position to create holes is what gets then ball going forward. Leeds has SIX men in the opposition box yesterday to score their second goal. They score goals because they make the player commitment. We DON'T.

Edited by Redcoat