Tommy Spurr

Credit to him. 

Not a world beater but is currently playing at Championship level years after we got rid of him. 

Obviously he didn't sulk about it, just got on with it. Strange how things work out.  

Fans are quick to say "they aren't good enough" once they see any type of ***** in a players armour. 

Good honest pro in my eyes. 

1 minute ago, Kopparberg said:

Credit to him. 

Not a world beater but is currently playing at Championship level years after we got rid of him. 

Obviously he didn't sulk about it, just got on with it. Strange how things work out.  

Fans are quick to say "they aren't good enough" once they see any type of ***** in a players armour. 

Good honest pro in my eyes. 

So that's c h . I n k and s n . a t c h we can't put . Any other perfectly reasonable English words that haven't been used as an insult by people since the sixties we can't type . I once got called short as an insult , please bin that word too as the flash backs are too much :picnic:

52 minutes ago, cross owl said:

So that's c h . I n k and s n . a t c h we can't put . Any other perfectly reasonable English words that haven't been used as an insult by people since the sixties we can't type . I once got called short as an insult , please bin that word too as the flash backs are too much :picnic:

arse got through yesterday a r s e 

Good player, stupidly abused by some of our foolish fans. 

Interestingly whilst talking about ex players  , Madine saw more of the ball than any of our strikers today and scored. Yes Bolton lost but they had a dam site more to  e positive about and put the ball in the net twice . Interesting to note their team consisted of Madine and beevers ( who rightly left Wednesday as wanted better) and will Buckley who the tactical genius never gave a chance. I'm kind of confused how a skint Bolton with Wednesday cast offs can give a better team than Preston a good game yet we could even muster one attempt on goal 

Guest Deleted member

Spoke to a Preston fan last night. He wouldnt have played normally, he's a back up. Said theirs was a makeshift defence