The opening game of the season at Hillsborough

Right. I have read on here from some "fans" who are not going because they CBA. F*****g shame on you! All this talk about the home shirt and when we can buy it but you wont go to see em were it! I am disgusted.

Some people complain about the ticket price. £15! Fifteen bl**ding quid.

Some have said they are not going because of apathy, the season is one game old! If it was Chelsea, or Arsenal would you go? Damn right you would.

• Thanks 1

Big banana skin for King Carlos the Withdrawn.

Change the team and lose and the pressure is on. Sunderland looked decent to me, more than enough to nick a point of us, then we face warnock I think? This could be a messy start.....

1 minute ago, Redcoat said:

Change the team and lose and the pressure is on. Sunderland looked decent to me, more than enough to nick a point of us, then we face warnock I think? This could be a messy start.....

We face Fulham after Sunderland.

. much easier game. :duntmatter:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Redcoat said:

Totally agree. If we have the same game plan against everyteam (or very similar) we really will struggle.

I was at Preston and our inability to out think a reasonably ( but not top six) side really worried me.

8 minutes ago, Wally1990 said:

I'm a season ticket holder and went to Preston yesterday I refuse to give anymore money to the club until something changes. 

Something will surely have to change. If the same 'football' is played this season the fans will stop coming. Only put up with it last season because we got the results. If the results go, surely CC will be forced into a change. Going to be a bumpy ride. 

1 hour ago, HOSTAGE IN PYONGYANG said:

Right. I have read on here from some "fans" who are not going because they CBA. F*****g shame on you! All this talk about the home shirt and when we can buy it but you wont go to see em were it! I am disgusted.

Some have said they are not going because of apathy, the season is one game old! If it was Chelsea, or Arsenal would you go? Damn right you would.

It wont be my first game of the season at Hillsborough this season, I went to the Rangers, game , I also went to Mansfield, Donny and Preston. I have a season ticket, for god knows how many years again. I wont be going because this manager, has his head so far up his backside, he refuses to see his own shortcomings. The squad is split, Bannan has far too much influence and this will all end very quickly in tears  ,  Carlos will be gone by by the end of September. DC will get abuse and another season will be wasted.

Asking if i I would go if it was Chelsea, etc doesn't make any difference to me, I am staying away , because I have no confidence in this manager any longer , I have had doubts for a while, the pre season highlighted those , Yesterdays debacle only served to  highlight every on of his shortcomings. If I thought for one moment he would change, if would be different.

Carlos has blown his dream, and is finished. 

1 hour ago, HOSTAGE IN PYONGYANG said:

I don't tell you how to spend your money, don't tell me how to spend mine.