Carlos apologises to the fans

It's been said time and time again, we have no plan B! We should be starting with a 433 away from home and pack the central midfield. And play FF and SW up with Fletcher. 

If needs be change to 442 last 20 mins. 

Why is he obsessed with 442!!??

43 minutes ago, canadianowl said:

Our forwards are not the problem, they try their nuts off 100% and have nothing to work with. They are the last group I'd ever criticize

Sorry that's wrong.

We are awful with FF up frint. It's a strikers graveyard playing with him.

Play him as striker all season, we finish 10/12th.

If u don't agree, look back over our last two seasons results. 

3 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Sorry that's wrong.

Bang on! Not a striker, plus our most creative player, should be left wing/Number 10 

When I saw he was starting up top, i knew we wouldn't win. And then to swap Hooper for Rhodes! Just wow!

Edited by Maltby owl83

Think he needs to sort it and quick or Carlos's dream will quickly turn to a nightmare. I think we gave him a bit of slack because of the first season, getting top 4 took some pressure off last season but more performances like today and I hate to say it but he should go. Today's stats are depressing reading with only a 17% shooting accuracy even worse are the stats for crossing accuracy 8% and passing accuracy of 56%

10 minutes ago, Jamie_W said:

100%. I was willing to give him a chance after getting to the playoffs again, but it seems we have not progressed or learned a thing. The players we have are good, I do not blame them. I would love to see what a new manager could do with our squad. I can bet they wouldn't think Nuhiu on the bench and Winnall at home was the answer to anything.

I agree with the chance but those players have to take some responsibility as well

Last season he couldn't work out his best starting 11 with balance to the team.

and he still doesn't know it,

he will stick with this 4 4 2 and just puts square pegs in round holes again in desperation

our tactics are so predictable and quite frankly, boring.

either try something different or move over and let someone else have a go.

I just can't see Carlos changing his methods and gameplans.

He's doing what he thinks is best now - why would he suddenly do something differently, against what he clearly thinks is the best way?

Today was a really telling moment - if he'd started the game (and the season) with a refreshed methodology and we saw a change in approach then fair enough - but we didn't.

Still Pudil, still defensive and dull, still no service to the same strikers, still isolated players, still no width, still too deep... It's just not going to change is it?

about Carlos ...

post match reactions and his reactions after any game is always the same old same old it's like an old gramophone with its needle stuck playing the same old part over and over again.....

he speaks a good game.. but then the next game we have not learn  anything from it.

for example when we lost games last season it was teams  that tactically played too frustrat usand our reaction and each time was to sit back.....

today Preston was exactly the same past tactics used against us last season yet again we sat back and let them frustrat us.

and I'm not just blaming the manager today it was all the players .....  the show up to Jordan Rhodes getting chanted off with what a waste of money  FF  just runs around like a headless chicken and Jack hunt I can say lots of  things about him today but I won't give you a clue is last name rhymes with something How he played today

rage over.........

He's not learning from his mistakes. He doesn't know what to do. He should have gone after the Play Off defeat. We needed a new manager who could look at a talented group of players with fresh eyes and ideas.

It was atrocious today. Really really bad. I lost confidence in Carlos and his ability to get us promoted after Rotherham at home in December. 

The optimist in me hoped he might change his tactics and approach this season but what I've seen today just confirms to me he is clueless and scared to lose games. 

But what can we do, we'll just keep paying the money to watch. So so disappointed.

Is the problem that Mr Chansiri by his own admission doesn't know that much about football and isn't sure what to do or who to get instead. Has he got people around him to advise him?

14 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Sorry that's wrong.

I have to agree with HO again.  In fact I think the whole love fest for FF is ridiculous.  A talented footballer? Yes, no doubt.  However, trying to build partnerships around him is just not going to work.  Watford certainly didn't try and build a team around him and they went one better than us and got promoted and played some scintillating stuff.

Its not a criticism of FF, its the way he plays and as a wild card, off the bench Plan B he's as good as it gets.  My issue with him is that he is just too difficult to build partnerships with, either up front or out wide.