Jump to content

Appalling Wednesday fans booing the team off


Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, bazapeps said:

I still find it baffling that people label blame with Gary Monk

 

 

Yep - it's just crackers


Especially when the chairman himself has said himself that he takes full responsibility 

And we've had account after account of players not getting paid, rules getting broken, embargoes, the stopping of spending on the squad, point deductions etc etc

 

Imagine knowing and seeing all that and then reducing it to 'Garry Monk's fault'

 

 


 


Owlstalk Shop

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

 

 

Yep - it's just crackers


Especially when the chairman himself has said himself that he takes full responsibility 

And we've had account after account of players not getting paid, rules getting broken, embargoes, the stopping of spending on the squad, point deductions etc etc

 

Imagine knowing and seeing all that and then reducing it to 'Garry Monk's fault'

 

 

There can’t have been a manager in our history that worked in more difficult conditions. Yet his points average across the season would have kept us up. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

 

 

Yep - it's just crackers


Especially when the chairman himself has said himself that he takes full responsibility 

And we've had account after account of players not getting paid, rules getting broken, embargoes, the stopping of spending on the squad, point deductions etc etc

 

Imagine knowing and seeing all that and then reducing it to 'Garry Monk's fault'

 

 

 

All that happened under Pulis as well so he is blameless as well.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, bazapeps said:

I still find it baffling that people label blame with Gary Monk

 

Got to be something related. He took a team that had been drilled and coached by Bruce all preseason that by Christmas was only a couple of points off the top (all throughout this period Monk continued to say he had zero time with the players to imprint his own ideas due the volume of games).

 

Then he had the Christmas break to get his ideas across and things nosedived spectacularly.

 

should have gone at the end of that season and would have done if the fans were in the stadium. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, agentwalker said:

 

Got to be something related. He took a team that had been drilled and coached by Bruce all preseason that by Christmas was only a couple of points off the top (all throughout this period Monk continued to say he had zero time with the players to imprint his own ideas due the volume of games).

 

Then he had the Christmas break to get his ideas across and things nosedived spectacularly.

 

should have gone at the end of that season and would have done if the fans were in the stadium. 

 

Or he was doing a decent job until the Xmas, which is when DC starting weeing about with their wages and we've been in a nosedive ever since

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Therealrealist

I will be delighted to have hunt back

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Gob_Bluth said:

 

Or he was doing a decent job until the Xmas, which is when DC starting weeing about with their wages and we've been in a nosedive ever since

🤣

 

and that's where the conversation ends  bye

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, agentwalker said:

 

Got to be something related. He took a team that had been drilled and coached by Bruce all preseason that by Christmas was only a couple of points off the top (all throughout this period Monk continued to say he had zero time with the players to imprint his own ideas due the volume of games).

 

Then he had the Christmas break to get his ideas across and things nosedived spectacularly.

 

should have gone at the end of that season and would have done if the fans were in the stadium. 

Christmas break? The fixture schedule around then was the opposite of a break.

 

Steve Bruce left at the time that we’d failed to sort the stadium sale and at the time katrien said at this point the club knew they’d face penalties. IMO this is why Bruce wanted out.

 

on the pitch we probably then over achieved in the first half of that season and in many ways that ended up going against Monk.

 

I’m not saying Monk and the players are blameless but the wages issue then started in late November 2019, the rumours about club sanctions started then and off the field it became a circus with new stories every few days. It’s no coincidence our form on the pitch then nosed dived at the same time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

if you think hard

 

it is only the FEW THAT BOO

 

but BOO can be loud from few who BOO

 

never the same and some times referee cause players think we BOO him when game end

 

THE FEW THAT BOO

 

(may be they BOO - HOO)   ??    !!!    (CRY!)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

With friendlies I'd be more concerned about over all improvement but sometimes it needs patience but some times a kick up the bum to show concern it's not going to be good enough..... Depends on how it was bad.....

 

As for the Monk crap.... He destroyed things he COULD control himself. Awful manager and lost the team. Chansiri is ultimately to blame and must go ASAP in part too for bringing in Jos, Monk and Pulis......

 

We are in a crisis and some how need to find a way to escape league 1 to try to get Chansiri to go!

I'm very worried with how things are looking on the pitch and I'm not yet Impress by Moore but I want to see the new signings myself and once they have had a chance to bed in. With Moore it's just he seems a great guy but I feel he has been trying to play a style I want but without the quality to do it. That has held him back. Doesn't mean he won't be a great manager for us but not sure so far

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:


You could have avoided all this mess that you've created by quoting that post instead of mine then

Now we've got a whole crisis on our hands ffs

😳😘

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, ashley8 said:

With friendlies I'd be more concerned about over all improvement but sometimes it needs patience but some times a kick up the bum to show concern it's not going to be good enough..... Depends on how it was bad.....

 

As for the Monk crap.... He destroyed things he COULD control himself. Awful manager and lost the team. Chansiri is ultimately to blame and must go ASAP in part too for bringing in Jos, Monk and Pulis......

 

We are in a crisis and some how need to find a way to escape league 1 to try to get Chansiri to go!

I'm very worried with how things are looking on the pitch and I'm not yet Impress by Moore but I want to see the new signings myself and once they have had a chance to bed in. With Moore it's just he seems a great guy but I feel he has been trying to play a style I want but without the quality to do it. That has held him back. Doesn't mean he won't be a great manager for us but not sure so far

 

 

Surely the fact that we’ve chopped and changed managers and nothing has got any better speaks volumes though?

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, bazapeps said:

Surely the fact that we’ve chopped and changed managers and nothing has got any better speaks volumes though?

 

 

Firstly  you have to look at recruitment and WHO chose the players but..... after that look at those who came in... Jos, Monk and Pulis all shown else where they are not good enough! So they have some input.  

Let's be clear.... CHANSIRI is to blame over all yes but part of that failure is the manager's too.... 

Bruce doing well with Newcastle despite the issues up there... who else has gone on to do well after us! 

It's been a huge cluster f@@k but you can't only blame the manager's because it's not them alone but you certainly cannot ignore them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

 

 

Yep - it's just crackers


Especially when the chairman himself has said himself that he takes full responsibility 

And we've had account after account of players not getting paid, rules getting broken, embargoes, the stopping of spending on the squad, point deductions etc etc

 

Imagine knowing and seeing all that and then reducing it to 'Garry Monk's fault'

 

 

 

Oh for goodness sake, stop making mountains out of molehills.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...