Where the flip is the Official Matchday Thread?

12 minutes ago, jonnyowl said:

Let's set a marker down!

Foriesteri on the left, Hooper and Rhodes upfront!

4-0 Rhodes to score all 4!

Ish.

FF on the left.

Hooper and Fletcher or Hooper and Winnall starting up front.

Rhodes to remain a threat from the bench.

Not convinced about the Hooper and Rhodes pairing. Not slagging Rhodes off though before anyone starts.

Is it just me or is anyone else having trouble going to the "next page" in a thread? I'm on iPhone and it says loading but nothing happens. Just shows the header and footer. I have to go back to matchday index and reopen the thread.  

Not tried on desktop yet. 

Cant reccomend it. 

3 minutes ago, themaskedowl said:

Is it just me or is anyone else having trouble going to the "next page" in a thread? I'm on iPhone and it says loading but nothing happens. Just shows the header and footer. I have to go back to matchday index and reopen the thread.  

Cant reccomend it. 

Me too. When the next blank page comes up you then have to press refresh.

7 minutes ago, themaskedowl said:

Cant reccomend it. 

Me too. I also get a view of how the server donations are going. I want my tenner back.

Edited by theowlsman

31 minutes ago, themaskedowl said:

Cheers m'lud. 

And how are you travelling? All set for the match?

Sat at home in the chair.  Minor op on the knee. 

Stubbs has got me one of these portable tablet things. 

Much easier to use than my fiddling phone.

FOOTBALL. A very good morning to you all, it's cracking to see Pauli back even for a fleeting appearance, and of course it was excellent to read mi'lud's musings on the day's fixture.

Sadly can't make it today as I'm in Berlin for the week but I'll be back to Hillsborough next Saturday. In my absence I'm hoping Sod's law condemns me to missing a belting performance to dispel all the needless pre-season worries, full of vim and vigour. Perhaps Jordan Rhodes can start off a season to remember with a brace, or George Boyd introduces himself with a bang. 

In all seriousness, as much as we're all hoping for a swashbuckling team performance, any sort of win will do - a 90th minute winner with the ball going in off thunder God Stevie May's arse for an own goal will do me just fine. The three points are then crucial thing, especially on opening day - the only way to set the tone for the season is with a win, nothing else.

COME ON WEDNESDAY!!!

Preston 1-2 Wednesday 

(Loovens 50, Hugill 73, Hooper 88)

44 minutes ago, themaskedowl said:

Cant reccomend it. 

Android is the way to go init