Where the flip is the Official Matchday Thread?

Not saying he should go, YET, but I do think with a new man at the helm he could do a lot with the players we have. There is no freedom for the players to play, too much head tennis today and passing back to Westy. We should be pushing the opposition back, as it is,why do we need strikers, it's as if the opposition half is a no go zone.

Just now, Almat said:

31?? Then start acting like you are. I've got grandkids who show more maturity/backbone in adversity than you. 

shutterstock_291431081.jpg

You're a Grandfather stalking someone on the internet because he disagrees with you about a football manager. 

Today you seemingly had more interest in calling me a waverer (apparently if you wanted CC to stay then you're not allowed to say a performance is crap) than actually following the game. 

Better yet you get upset when someone gets "personal" with you. 

Think about it. 

You look at our team sheet & bench & think anything like a performance will bring home the 3 points. Unfortunately our tactics don't allow the talent we have to express itself & put the opposition on the back foot.

Guest kelliesleftnut
10 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

Horrific performance by Wednesday! Fully deserved to lose. It's clear the system doesn't suit us, we dont look fit and as a team we are so negative.

Getting booed off was the right call - performance completely unacceptable!

our fans booing that can't be right mate, posters on here keep telling us the moaners are just a tiny minority of the fan base

1 hour ago, Indoor Owl said:

Hooper's on to link up, and Wallace can provide service from the flank.  Jones is better moving the ball than Hutchinson.

The subs are fine.

If anything, Hunt should have found the bench 25 minutes ago.  Awful.

Yes. See what you mean. Those subs worked really well. 

Not sure if you're being facetious or not, but all I mean is that Wallace made an immediate impact, and Hooper had some flashes (but we were pinned deep in our own end mostly), and with how we were getting thumped by Preston's attack, I can't imagine trying to put on another attacker in the face of that onslaught.

It was an attempt to see out the point, though it failed.  We were outplayed.

Guest Kagoshimaowl
10 hours ago, Lawrie Madden said:

why not 

Now there's a half tracker for you to belt to the boundary go on you know you want to

Weirdo!