OFFICIAL 2017/18 Championship Rival Watch

Results - below us - are quite favourable now... like someone else said, expecting to go into this weekend beaten by Wolves we could not drop any further than 1 spot, and now with Norwich trailing, it looks like we will stay put in 15th... and with both Villa and pigs trailing it looks like the gap to 6th stays at 10 points for another week...

2 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

I’m actually more interested now with what’s happening with the sides below us.

The playoffs are gone now but it’s imperative that we don’t get dragged into a relegation battle now and I think that’s more likely than us being anywhere near the top 6.

Thank goodness the bottom 3-4 teams are so tragic. They're on course for less than 40 points. What happened to the old days when you needed 50 to stay up. Funny though that we've not beaten any of them considering how bad they are. So embarrasing

4 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

Thank goodness the bottom 3-4 teams are so tragic. They're on course for less than 40 points. What happened to the old days when you needed 50 to stay up. Funny though that we've not beaten any of them considering how bad they are. So embarrasing

When we were financially in the s**t I used to look at the start of the season for 3 sides who I thought were worse than us hoping that we’d be well clear of any trouble during the season.

When DC came to the club I thought those days were over.

Guest everydays_wednesday
2 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

Scrubber bubble has well and truly burst 

Not a bigger pop than ours tho......

Guest everydays_wednesday
1 minute ago, S36 OWL said:

A lot of results not gone our way today 

You do mean below us dont you as would consider anyone above 10th not a rival !