OFFICIAL 2017/18 Championship Rival Watch

3 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

A defeat today and surely he has to go .

Draw for me. 5 points from 5 games is relegation form. Fear factor is rife from the top down in our coaching set up. Let's get a new man in, get some pace in and start believing in the abilities of the most talented bunch of players we've had for decades. Or... let's keep Carlos, keep drawing, keep blaming referees and keep the home fans quiet. 

5 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

Draw for me. 5 points from 5 games is relegation form. Fear factor is rife from the top down in our coaching set up. Let's get a new man in, get some pace in and start believing in the abilities of the most talented bunch of players we've had for decades. Or... let's keep Carlos, keep drawing, keep blaming referees and keep the home fans quiet. 

This season is already a disaster mate , and its not even christmas yet 

2 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

With Preston and Leeds now winning, if we don’t win today too there will be too many points AND too many teams between us and the top 6 for us to realistically have any chance of getting into the playoffs.

We really need a big performance tonight!!

Doesn't stop morons from thinking just because we are 9 points behind or whatever it is that we just have to win 3 in a row and we'll be back in the play offs... completely ignoring that other teams will pick up points as well. 

Having checked, 10 points is the gap, I reckon we'd still not be in the play offs if we won the next 5 games in a row. Which we won't do. And even if we did, we'd be in line for a poorer run after anyway. 

7 minutes ago, SiJ said:

It seems that it would take a monumental collapse for Chansiri to consider pulling the trigger. 

Even then I doubt he would. He's here for the season unless Carlos walks.

On the flip side Carlos sticking to his guns saying we will get promoted suggests if we don't at least we know he'll then go.

4 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

Doesn't stop morons from thinking just because we are 9 points behind or whatever it is that we just have to win 3 in a row and we'll be back in the play offs... completely ignoring that other teams will pick up points as well. 

Having checked, 10 points is the gap, I reckon we'd still not be in the play offs if we won the next 5 games in a row. Which we won't do. And even if we did, we'd be in line for a poorer run after anyway. 

Agreed, I actually think our season is already over.