OFFICIAL 2017/18 Championship Rival Watch

9 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

Derby V Ipswich tonight.

Either we drop 8 points off the playoffs, we drop 7 points off the playoffs OR Ipswich pull 3 points clear of us.

Probably an Ipswich win would be best but none of the outcomes are ideal.

Actually it will be 9 points if Derby win. That's getting dangerously close to an insurmountable gap. If we get to the point of double figures then its game over.

Edit - I'm wrong ignore me!

Edited by NorthernOwl

33 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

Sky Sports reckon Derby are all over Ipswich, hopefully Ipswich will hold out although even a draw would be too bad, just as long as Derby don’t win.

wish we didnt have to rely on others, we should be looking over our shoulders at them given the right management team

11 minutes ago, debram said:

wish we didnt have to rely on others, we should be looking over our shoulders at them given the right management team

yes I think i agree mate with the previous ability of our strikers beggars belief we can't seem to get them firing

whilst I've had enough of CC and his tactics - what's going on with the injuries for god's sake

Just now, steelowl said:

yes I think i agree mate with the previous ability of our strikers beggars belief we can't seem to get them firing

whilst I've had enough of CC and his tactics - what's going on with the injuries for god's sake

With the way we are playing atm I'm not sure it'd make a huge difference whether everyone is fit or not. 

Just now, TrickyTrev said:

Looks like we might get lucky tonight although I really don’t like having to rely on other clubs for “favours”.

We really need to get our sh*t together!!

Have been thinking all season: 

"If we could just string three, four wins together." 

Would shoot up the table. 

1 minute ago, steelowl said:

wish i knew, cant remember when it was this bad, or? could it have been the last time we were paying the big bucks to the likes of sick note Hinchcliffe, some players just like the easy ride