Sold out day 2 last year and these were the sale dates.

Burton Sales: 
Mon 9am: STH/660+TPP 
Mon 2pm: STH/620+TPP 
Tue 9am: STH/580+TPP 
Tue 2pm: STH/540+TPP 
Wed 9am:STH/460+TPP 
Wed 2pm:ALL STH 
#swfc  

1 hour ago, tashton said:

Thanks for that.   I'm confused how I had more points last season than this.  How is it possible 

At present you'll have points for 2 years of season tickets/home matches; additional away and cup games last season plus if you've bought Preston and Chesterfield for this season.

That may total less than the away games and extra home games you attended the season before.

Dont forget by the end of this season you will have more points than you do now.

1 hour ago, tashton said:

So do the priority points only include away games from last season and not season before even though season tickets count

16/17 and 17/18 season tickets count.

All points from 16/17 season (away matches and home cups/play offs) and any points from 17/18 (Preston and Chesterfield so far) will be on your balance.

On 04/08/2017 at 20:01, tashton said:

Thanks for that.   I'm confused how I had more points last season than this.  How is it possible 

As the match last season and this season were early in - You must have gone to more away matches in 15/16 than 16/17.

Last year you had the 15/16 points but they have now been knocked off and replaced by your 16/17 points.