Jump to content


darra

super computer predicts that

Recommended Posts



Did it say when Carlos will be sacked and if 6th is his fault or schteve mclarrens?

  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why Wolves 2nd? I remember a lot of people last season put them as favourites to finish top 6.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jon From Woodseats said:

Why Wolves 2nd? I remember a lot of people last season put them as favourites to finish top 6.

11th innit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Bannan plays every game and Abdi doesn't then 6th would be some achievement 

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dutch McLovin said:

If Bannan plays every game and Abdi doesn't then 6th would be some achievement 

 

You mean like the last 2 seasons?

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hawkeye said:

 

You mean like the last 2 seasons?

The league has never been this tough

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Dutch McLovin said:

The league has never been this tough

 

It's not much tougher than previous 2 seasons

  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Huddersfield went up with a team of loans and ordinaries, it wasn't a tough league.

Even Newcastle lost a lot of games.

 

it looked tough because we setup to make it look harder than it is.

  • Agree 5
  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Jon From Woodseats said:

Why Wolves 2nd? I remember a lot of people last season put them as favourites to finish top 6.

They are spending mentalist amounts of cash for this season  so their owner must just be doing what Bournemouth and the like have done , ignore ffp completely and hope mad spending gets them up so they don't have to care anymore . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Middlesbrough champions  :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Redcoat said:

Huddersfield went up with a team of loans and ordinaries, it wasn't a tough league.

Even Newcastle lost a lot of games.

 

it looked tough because we setup to make it look harder than it is.

 

You omitted the Udders manager being a key factor in their achievement.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like how they use to term super computer to make it sound better, the prediction is only as good as the code being used. You could use a super computer to play pong, doesn't mean it's a state of the art game.

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, R-Sole14 said:

I like how they use to term super computer to make it sound better, the prediction is only as good as the code being used. You could use a super computer to play pong, doesn't mean it's a state of the art game.

 

That octopus fared better than a "super computer" when predicting in that tournament. I forget which one now ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also on the Talksport website they ranked the grounds - put Hillsborough 5th. Good to know that impartial observers still like it.

Behind Villa Park, Stadium of Light, Elland Road and Pride Park.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, trumbullowl said:

Also on the Talksport website they ranked the grounds - put Hillsborough 5th. Good to know that impartial observers still like it.

Behind Villa Park, Stadium of Light,Bellend Road and Pride Park.

Fixed it.

Edited by Owling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm getting the impression that this season is a massive one on so many levels for our future. If the tweets coming out of the steering group meeting are anything to go by.

 

If DC and the club are upset and wary of the way some of our fans vent their spleen on social media then it's not going to get any better should we continue to plod along in the way some fans believe we are doing.

 

If we fail to go up this season then I could quite easily see DC putting us back on the market and then the tickets and stripes brigade will feel they have won but there's no guarantees it'll get better. Yes, the tickets may become cheaper and the stripes may well return but the product on the pitch most likely will deteriorate and talking of things returning, who would bet against League 1 football again at Hillsborough or even worse :duntmatter:

Edited by Great Big Galaa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...